Morning (🔞)

Hii ! First these

Hola ! My beautiful jikookers ! Love y'all!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Author's POV

Jungkook woke up with Jimin on top of him , sitting on him , and peppering him with kisses . But Jimin's lower body , that is , from his waist and Jungkook's full lower body , including his legs , were covered by the duvet , covering their naked bodies .

Jungkook smiled at Jimin, his hands slipping under the duvet to hold Jimin's ass , rubbing his ass softly .

" Good morning Jungkookie!" Jimin said, smiling at Jungkook, tracing his fingers on Jungkook's handsome features. 

" Good morning baby. " Jungkook said , closing his eyes and feeling Jimin's fingers caressing his face. 

" How are you feeling now , baby?" Jungkook asked , caressing Jimin's ass .

" Mhmm . A bit sore, but nevertheless I am okay ." Jimin said , leaning in and attaching his lips to Jungkook's.  Jungkook immediately kissed back, hands now gropping Jimin's ass a bit harder, making Jimin open his mouth to moan , and that was when Jungkook shoved his tounge inside Jimin's mouth, his tounge exploring Jimin's hot , sweet , delicious craven .

Jungkook's hands now travelled upwards to caress Jimin's body curves, making Jimin pull away to moan . " Ahh mhmm J-Jungkook. " Jimin moaned out softly , throwing his head backwards, making Jungkook lean up and start to kiss Jimin's neck , and Adam's Apple, licking on it , and then sucking on it too .

" Ahh ! Jungkook!" Jimin moaned. 

" Jimin ? Doll , remember I said that I would think about our anniversary gift later?" Jungkook said, sitting up , now back against the bed headboard , with Jimin, now on his lap .

" Yes Jungkook.  You did . And ...?" Jimin said, resting his hands on Jungkook's shoulders. 

" And...." Jungkook started, pulling Jimin even more closer , if possible , and throwing off the duvet from on them , so that now he could have a clear view of Jimin's squishy ass , in the part of the wall mirror, to which they were sitting parallel to .

" And what? Kookie ?" Jimin asked. 

" And... I have decided the part one of it ." Jungkook said. 

" Hmm . Okay . And what is that ?" Jimin asked .

Jungkook pulled Jimin closer and whispered, which Jimin won't deny was sexy ," I want you to ride my dick ." Jungkook said .

Jimin smirked, and kissed Jungkook's nose , lips and then his both cheeks . " What my love wants is what he gets ." Saying this , Jimin slowly started entering Jungkook's cock in his ass , sitting down on it . He wasn't stretched.  It was very painful.  Jungkook could clearly feel Jimin's pain . But at the same time , he was also loving the feeling of Jimin's walls clenching around his dick . " Baby should have gotten prepared. " Jungkook said , to which Jimin just shook his head, and said ," Nope . I wanted you to love the feeling of my walls clenching around your dick. " Jimin said , now rubbing off his own tears , and soon a sloppy kiss was placed on his lips . Jimin immediately kissed back , while slightly starting to bounce , as he felt he was quite stretched then .

" Ahh !" He moaned in Jungkook's mouth , slightly bouncing himself now . Jungkook pulled away and directly went down to suck Jimin's nipples , biting on one bud , while massaging the other one . " Ahh ! Mhmm daddy! Ahh !" Jimin moaned, now starting to bounce fast on Jungkook's dick , desperately finding his own prostrate, but was not able to find it .

Jungkook had a firm grip on Jimin's ass , helping him to keep up his pace . " Ah ! Ah !" Jimin moaned, as he bounced himself on Jungkook's dick , holding onto Jungkook's neck. Jungkook trailed his hands down to Jimin's thighs and started rubbing and massaging them . " Ah ! Fuck ! Jimin baby.  Ahh !" Jungkook groaned , and he felt Jimin increasing his pace , to start bouncing more profusely. 

Jungkook understood that Jimin was desperate to hit his own prostrate, but could not . So he snapped his hips up , and with one thrust , he could easily hit Jimin's prostrate, earning a high pitched moan from Jimin.  " AHHH ! JUNGKOOK AHHHHH ! " Jimin screamed, and finally leant in Jungkook's neck , and kissed the side , sucking hickeys over there . " Ahh ! Jimin Ahhh! " Jungkook moaned, as Jimin had directly sucked on his sweet spot .

Jimin pulled away and he started bouncing faster on Jungkook's cock , now making the bed bounce with him too . He entangled his fingers with Jungkook's hair , and softly pulled Jungkook's head closer , and smashed their lips together.  Jungkook smirked in the kiss , and immediately he kissed back , tounge invading Jimin's mouth , without any wait , and his hands helped Jimin to bounce faster on him . The bed was shaking now . " Ahh !" Jimin moaned in their muffled kiss. Jungkook was helping him hit his own prostrate, which was nearly pushing Jimin to the edge.  He pulled away, and threw his head back . " Ahhhh ! Mhmm ! Ahh ! Jungkook Ahh! " Jimin moaned , as he felt his prostrate getting hit , and also Jungkook's rough hands squeezing his ass roughly.  Jungkook, here was busy watching his hands squeezing Jimin's ass in the mirror , and he was satisfied both with the feeling and view .

" AGH A NGH ! JUNGKOOK AH ! I am gonna cum!" Jimin shouted , now his pace falling down a bit , as his orgasm was near . Jungkook felt Jimin tiring up , so he quickly pushed Jimin down on the bed , and hovered on top of him . He started thrusting inside Jimin, his cock again hitting Jimin's prostrate, and that was enough for Jimin to spill his hot liquid out , now panting .

Jungkook thrusted a few more times before cumming inside Jimin, filling up his small hole with his liquid .

Jungkook pulled out , and fell down beside Jimin, hugging him . " Thanks baby.  I love you ." Jungkook said , kissing Jimin's temple.

" Mhmm . I love you too, Kookie . By the way, was this just part one ?" Jimin asked , now on his elbows .

" Yeah . We have one week , love . More love making will be up next . Just you wait!" Jungkook said .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hii ! How was the smut ?