Chapter 35: Trying to clear things up

Teresa prepared to dodge any attack. Although the suit could protect her from electricity, she remembered that those weapons could reach high voltages.

"Did you save that roach I scorched?" Diana mocked, remembering the male. "Your friend owes me what I spent to recover from her scratches on my face."

"I wish she had left it permanent."

"Where is he?" Diana questioned angrily. "I want that man; you don't own him."

"What makes you think I'm going to tell you?"

"Please," Kariba intervened, "don't hurt my friend. She is already here. Go and find him..."

Diana aimed her gun.

"True. I will leave her useless and go for him. He must not be far from her. If he is anxious to see a real woman, I will be the first to possess him, not Carla."

Teresa threw herself to the side, dodging the electric beam, taking Kariba with her. Her suit gave her the speed she needed. Diana barely noticed when the black-haired girl struck her. They fell against the sofa while Kariba screamed, scared. Teresa hit Diana against the furniture leg, and the brunette screamed a curse, grabbing Teresa's hair and pulling her with force.

The girl spun around, still clinging to the black-haired girl's hair, and sat back, dragging her away. Kariba screamed more, covering her mouth.

"I'm not in the mood right now to take tantrums from a girl infatuated with a simple bug like that!" Diana exclaimed, dragging her violently.

"Shut up, you bitch!" Teresa screamed, clinging to her hands, digging her nails into them.

The girl grunted. Teresa hooked her legs around Diana's arm and knocked her to the ground, making her release air. Diana tried to reach her weapon, which approached her thanks to the magnetism and hit Teresa to free herself.

A blue flash from a gunshot was present, and Kariba turned her back on the scene, closing her eyes in terror.

"I wared you would require one of these!" Olga reproached Teresa, handing one of her weapons to her.

Olga was carrying hers and had shot Diana, throwing her against the bar. The sore brunette complained, trying to stand up, rubbing her back that she had hit against the thick glass. Kariba looked again, breathing heavily, relieved to see Teresa safe.

"Does Carla know you are here willing to take away what she thinks belongs to her?" Olga asked Diana, approaching.

She tugged at Diana's hair, causing her to stand up abruptly. The gasping moans the girl gave did not matter to the woman. Kariba arched her eyebrows. Who was that rude stranger with white hair?

"Leave me!"

Diana called her gun, but Olga intercepted it, and Teresa took it tightly in her arms. The chestnut girl kicked.

"Go away and don't bring us any more problems," Olga threatened. "I'm not as delicate as Teresa. I don't care if I have to tear your skin off." She pushed her hard, hitting her against the bar again. "I doubt Carla would like to hear how you shout from the rooftops that you want to possess her man first."

Helios sneaked from her back and reproduced Diana's exclamation. The girl glared at both and struggled back to her feet, trying to hide the pain.

She headed for the back garden, where a floater was approaching, and sped off.

"Will she tell Carla?" Teresa asked worriedly.

"If she wants Adrian so much to herself, it does not suit her PW knowing that you are here. By the way, let's go since I left him locked up, and I don't want him to break my floater for wanting to go looking for you.