Chapter 20: Trapped

Teresa entered the house alone and found Diana, dressed casually, in high heels. Her red sleeveless blouse was what stood out the most. The brunette girl played with Rita, turned, and smiled.

"I didn't imagine that you would visit me," Teresa commented.

"Why not? We are friends," Diana said enthusiastically. "I am interested in knowing more about you, about that sport you practice, so I decided to go out with you."

"It will have to be another day. I'm tired."

"Oh, but why? We left Eden around two hours ago." She looked Teresa up and down. "You are still using the uniform."

"I had something to do, of course. It's not your business."

"Have you been to any competition?" Diana asked excitedly. "Because you are slightly red on the cheeks."

Teresa touched her face. The heat caused by the happiness of knowing Adrian hers, plus her lips throbbing for that unique and intense kiss, a sensation that seemed to want to stay there for many hours, still had her between a pink cloud and the real world.

"Oooh. I think you just saw your girlfriend," crooned the brunette.

"Oh, no. No..."

"It's obvious. Your lips are red too."

"They always are..."

"But this is red from a long kiss. Do you think I don't recognize it?" The girl raised her eyebrows mischievously.

Teresa rolled her eyes.

"Fine, whatever."

"AHA!" Diana exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Well, I don't bother you anymore for now, but you'll see me more often. I really want to be your friend."

"Okay..."

"And you will tell me about your girlfriend. She must be an adorable girl," the brunette assured, making Teresa chuckle. "Anyway. See you, then."

"Okay," Teresa said goodbye with her slight smile.

After seeing her go out, the girl went to lean out of one of the windows. The brunette got into her magnetic vehicle and left. Teresa sighed. It was strange for her to socialize. Maybe she should start doing it, but she had a man at home, so it was complicated.

She went to her mother's house and then upstairs to her room. The door opened, and she found DOPy and Adrian behind. The hose let them in by the private ramp in the back garden. They hugged. She still compared his torso to a firm yet soft tree.

DOPy approached and began to glow with colors intriguing the young man and making Teresa blush.

"No, DOPy... don't."

"Congratulations on your new girlfriend!" It released tiny virtual flowers all around the place while a harp sounded.

Adrian chuckled.

"Oh, what a shame," the girl complained.

"Aren't we a couple?" he asked with amusement.

"We have not agreed on it."

"A kiss and a love declaration are not enough?" he murmured, leaning forward.

"W-well..." She was silenced with another kiss.

Again, Teresa fell under that mutual belonging feeling, his aroma and skin taste, the thickness of those lips. She had one more answer: men did kiss too, and he did it deliciously. Teresa smiled, putting her hand against his chest. She realized that if she didn't stop him, she didn't know if he would.