56

Demon POV*

*Weeks later *

*Weeks later *

I was back home and I got a couple of bodies since the first day.

"Jit trippiinnnn"Ju and dude said as we was walking back to the block.

It was JB, Birdman, Hawk , poison , Brook, Malek

I met Ju and dude when we first got settled and everybody got back to they house and shit.

I was finna got to the corner store and as I was walking bitches did what bitches do.

This what happen thou.

Ight so this what happen....

......

"umm hey" some random said and I just ignored her and kept walking and here come some nigga with two other niggas behind him.

"Ay , you was tryna fuck with my gir-"he said and I turned around and squinted my eyes at goofygober.

"Hell no fuc -cause you my nigga just be walking up on niggas and you kno what ian finna explain myself adios I'm on jit side" this dude said cutting him off and walked to my side and stood beside me looking at them.

"You green as fuck Ju"dude who claimed I wanted his girl huffed.

"Niggaaaaa he ainnn lyin"the other dude said laughing and standing beside me.

"Ohhh Ju and dude y'all green" he said shaking his head.

"Bitch I'm blue"they said and held they flag up .

"don't even nigga -"they said and they looked at me and tied they flag round they hands and nodded at each other and hit jit off his feet.

I wasn't gon let them have all the fun so i picked jit that was knocc'd out up and they got to my side and put him on sun glasses.

I don't even know where the fuck jit get em from.

We walked to somewhere it was dark and where nobody came.

"Damn jit this nigga heavy"the other nigga said

"Dude"the nigga ju said

"Yoo"

"Ain't that's tha same nigga we put thea la time"they looked in a direction and it was a deadass nigga just dead.

"Hell yea eejit wah trippin that day"

"On god"they said and started laughing and I chuckled.

"Well shit I can't kill this nigga he was my nigga dawg"

"On god but Shidd ian trippin nigga had our money short on em bodies we did fa him"

I got tired of them talking so I just shot dude in the head and walked off .