88

Demon •

—-As I felt something started to slice my stomach my eyes shot open

—-
As I felt something started to slice my stomach my eyes shot open.

"Oh fuck th-" the man started and fell off his feet

"Fuck" I said seeing blood.

I looked around noticing I was in a morgue confused.

I seen patches and stitches and patched myself up.

I seen my phone in a bag and got it out but I didn't see my main phone.

Looking at my phone screen I knew I had to go away.

I walked out and noticed I was in my city.

It was dark and noticing the decorations put up it's Halloween.

I chuckled at the timing i decided to awake and scared the shit out the morgue dude.

I scrunched my face up and went back in putting him on the thing I was on and getting his keys.

As I got his keys riding around I just figured I'd go over Kemo.

______

DayVon|Von|Grandson

_____

" Y'all niggas just play too much" I said laughing at them trolling somebody on live.

"Nah forreal though" Kemo said finishing

"Yo momma bitch" Hawk said scrunching his face up.

Hearing the door open I looked back , I guess the other didn't hear it but I did and I was indeed shock.

I said nothing and thought nothing but how.

"Nigga why you lookin like-"Hawk paused in his sentence walking up to Demon standing in front of us.

He tried hugging him but Demon moved away .

"My bad nigga but damnn on my phone I'm fenna cry, like it's really you" Hawk said.

"Nah foreal you fenna put real tears on my face"Kemo exclaimed as the rest was still just shocked.

I looked around for her no one else.

I looked at Von and they all seemed kind of down like something happened.

I nodded my head at everybody and walked out.

I paused thinking about where she could be.

I heard the door open behind me and from the figure I knew it was grandson.

"She's not here , she left the same day you did , disappeared, only thing i know is that she's okay, but I think Kemo know where she at because he told us he finally talked to her" He said sounding happy.

I nodded my head and left.

Getting back in the car I went and brought another phone but a android and I brought a computer.

Hacking through Kemo phone I found what I needed and raced to my location.