63

Poohbear

"Ay Demon" I heard in my sleep.

" Demon" I continued hearing making my head move.

" D- " he cut him off

" Fuck do you wantt" I heard and i bit my lips to his waking up voice and turned my head.

"Shut up angry , but nah forreal we finna go to they lil grill out somewhere but we ain't going there yet I'll send you where we at when you get up " the voice said and demon continued to be sleep.

" ima tell him" I mumbled

"Ight ima text it to you then pooh " the voice said and the door closed back.

I fell right on back to sleep .

Demon

Fuck .

Now I'm woke i think..

I was still comfortable but I got up and she started moving and turnt the other way I checked my phone and it was 3:58.

Fuck it ima get up whenever I'm not sleepy i looked at her and I licked my lips and did a smirk but I stopped cause i realized what was happening but fuck that ima realized that shit when I wake up.

I laid down beside her and she turns my way and moved her head closer to me so I opened my arms and she slid up and laid her head on my chest but I grabbed her leg and put it over me.

I rubbed her ass while she laid on my chest and i fell asleep once again.

Poison

I woke up and it was 3:15 and Ian feel like moving so i sat up and looked at Ju.

Ju wasn't easy at all to calm down I had to risk getting my shit beat from the front now ion wanna move and I'm still sore.

I know oneeee thinggggg .

He packingggg packing like a bitch.

He made me want a smaller dick fucking me how he did.

He wasn't gentle at all I guess because he was mad but I loved the way he know lotssss of positions but i don't cause it hurted me bad and he wasn't stopping.

He saidddd " Stop fucking complain ian even all the way in you yet " he said and I cried out loud.

That shit felt like he took my virginity fuck that cause ain't no way he know how to fuck that good.

I made him stop and he nutted on my chest and i rubbed it on my stomach.

" You a lil nasty ma" he said and then went in the bathroom.

"Get in the shower" he said and I couldn't move if I wanted too.

"You hurt" he said and walked back too me"

And I was deadass about to cry but i didn't anyway..

I saidddd ," I can't move it hurts " I said and acually started to cry cause it really hurted and it was good.

" shut up " he said and picked me up and i cried in his neck .

"Aye chill you crying too much you'll be Ight" he said and put me in the warm water.

He talked to me and he laughed a few times at me but he was helping me also.

He bathe me and got me out drying me off and carried me to the bed and laid us down and i fell asleep.

" I think I love him " I meant to say to myself but didn't.

I mean I already knew him he was just my bully that use to always pick on me until his sister died.

She was my bestfried , my fucking sister i cried and was forever a homebody when she did.

But he showed anger mostly talking about what he wanted to do and how and downing hisself and he had lots of anger that I'm sure he's been holding in and still is.

Ima eventually help him when he ready to talk but now is not the time and I don't know when he's going to be ready.

I patted around for my phone in the bed and it was on the other side of Ju.

My Apple Watch was closer to me so I look and i had a message saying basically me ,ju, poohbear , demon , Jayla , JB , and Grandson was the only people in the house and the rest was somewhere and if we wanted to come push up where they at and they sent the locations.

I texted " alright gang " and tried to throw the watch back on the table but it hit the floor.

I laid on Ju chest and he turned around and i put my head against his chest and he put his hand in my pants on my ass and i fell asleep.