58

* Birdman POV *

* Birdman POV *

"Yooo" I said walking in Poison house.

"Shut up"she said mugging me

"Keep playing, have yo ass trappedddd on what" I said looking at her.

"..."she starred at me without movement and I rolled my head and she busted out laughing.

" boyyyyyy"

"Yoo, what the fuck you doing bae"I said coming behind her smacking her ass hard and she looked back at me and mugged and I put my face in her neck.

"Baeeeeee , move" she said and I smacked and was about to walk out the door.

"ugly bitch"I heard and I walked to her and stood over her

"Ok ok ok I'm sorry bae come hereeeee give me a kisssyyy" she said and put her hands around my neck and I grabbed her throat.

"mm"she moaned in my mouth and I let go and chuckled and left out the door.

When I left I heard my phone ring and I let it rung for a while then picked it up.

"What"I said to Posion as I know she was gon start yelling.

"I SHOUL-"

"Calm yo hoe ass down cause you not gon do nun to me and I'll be back childish hoe" i said and hung up .

I love that girl

Anyway

I chuckled And moved this girl head from over my dicc.

* Demon *

I woke up and looked at my phone and ole girl was still on the phone sleep and I got up a feeling a feeling I never did.

"mm, bout time your awake"I heard her mumble in a sleepy voice and I wasn't the only one that noticed.

She yarned and looked at the phone rubbing her eyes.

"Your eyes are red" she said putting her face in the camera .

I nodded and looked at the time .

"fuck withchu la-" I started to say and she started frowning and hung up on me.

* Poohbear or Gemini or Tiny *

I misssssss Demonnnn then he gone hang up on me and left me weeks ago!

Anyway anyway anyway!

I was at tray house and I walked out of demon room and closed his door and life has been going bad.

My brother is in Florida , my other brother, Kemo, just got out the hospital,tray got shot , my sisters fell out with each other and My other brother Smokey, well I've been hanging around him and all he does is smoke he's funny though but veryyyy mean.