71

•‰•
« Poohbear »

As i rode in the car with demon I looked over at him and finally admired him .

His jawline was a good structure and I got caught in a daze and touched his hair .

" jit get off me" he said and I looked at him.

" no " I said and he shook his head.

" keep fucking wimmie " he said and I chuckled.

" not playing with you lil girl" he said and I smiled at him I don't know why.

I felt safe around him even when I first didn't know him at all.

" Demon " I said and he parked the car and I realized it looked like it was no where but a jungle .

" get out" he said and my eyebrow rosed and he pulled his pants up getting out and started walking.

As he was getting farther I got out and the car locked and I walked to where I seen him and I bumped into him.

" damn uon know how ta walk "he said and I could tell he was mugging but he walked and i realized we walking in woods.

" Get in front of me and just walk straight " he said and I hesitated and he pushed me in front of him.

" Demon you gone stop trying me nigga" I said getting irritated

" Shut up "

" make me " I said and started walking.

" thought so" I mumbled and he grabbed my neck from the back and I was against him.

" shut up and walk" he said and let go.

I walked and was quite not because he told me too but because he makes me feel different ways around him.

I was walking and I felt my shirt being grabbed.

" dumbass " he mumbled and it was a big ass tree in front of me.

I walk around it and seen a big ass house and a beach & a pool it was just pretty.

" pretty " I said smiling at the view and Demon walked around me and I followed and the house was big in the inside also.

I seen demon walk straight and followed.

We went up stairs and he went to a balcony and I explored the rooms but I like the one with the view so i opened the windows .

The wind blew and the water glistened and the lights over the pool glowed with the sand and water having a good sunset .

I walked where Demon was and I didn't see him but when I looked he was sitting by the pool smoking.

I starred for a while and went downstairs and walked to the back and it was a kitchen and it was dreamy .

I walked out the opened door and walked to Demon

He starred me in my eyes and he blew the smoke in my face and I started coughing.

" why you do that" I mugged him and sat on the other side.

He gave me a look and for some reason I knew to come back over there.

I pushed his leg off the seat thing and looked at him.

He nodded and just looked at me blank .

" my bad" I said and looked down and it was silent.

I went to the pool and took my shoes off putting my feet in the water .

" you wanna get in " I heard and I looked back and Demon licked his lips walking to me .

" uh - I - it doesn't matter " I said because he was hovering over me.

He walked in the house leaving me here

I fell into a daze and Demon came back but the sound of it sounded like it was more then him.

" Twin" I heard and I'm knowing it's Kemo I smiled and he sat beside me.

" y'all bullshit " my other brother said.

" DayVon and Christian " I said and did a lil smile at the water.

" real name usage but ok Gemini " DayVon said and I went into a daze and had a flashback .

" Why she so quite " I heard as I was just born.

" knowing she got different emotions cause when she was coming out she was moving to much now she's quite and still" my father said.

" That's how Gemi was , damn I miss my mother " my mother said .

" I miss her too "

"Names " the doctor said giving me to my mother and I looked in her eyes and she smiled.

" Gemini Noamia Banks" My father said

" your mother last name cause it's not yours ,well it's your street name but -"

**Flashback over **

I've been remembering mostly old things from me being young and had a couple of nightmares but remembering what DayVon said it's all memories too .

I hate having those cause one day I had to go through killing myself and one day I couldn't breath when my eyes was open it felt like I was underwater feeling like i was doing it myself but couldn't stop myself.

It's all just horrible

" Hmpt" I said to myself and I forgot Kemo and Dayvon was right here but they stayed and was also quite.

I looked up and seen demon walking to the water that's glistening with the moon shining over it.

I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head under his arm and looked up at him.

" I feel safe around you " is what I wanted to say but I just kept quite and enjoyed the body warmth and just everything about him.

I could look in his eyes all day reading him.

He just looked back into my eyes and I looked away because the feeling of emptiness came back to me.

I let him go and walk to the water looking at the moon.

Since I had shorts on I sat down and let the water come back to me.

After a while I felt my heart do a hard beat making me wince but it was Demon .

" hmpt , why you be so you know " I said and he looked at me in my eyes and shrugged.