84

The Next Day ....

Gemini *Poohbear | Poodie*

I got up hearing someone screaming but I couldn't move ,I could only feel emotions and I felt so much evil.

My head moving from one way to the other while i closed my eyes I pictured someone slaughtering a whole group.

As someone walked in my room my dazed stopped and my eyes opened seeing Demon.

I rolled over and threw the cover over my head not wanting to get up and go through his bullshit.

I'm starting to think he's MY Demon..

He just laid in my bed with me and he laid on my stomach going down he sucked on my thigh and to my inner thigh.

He ripped my underwear straight off of me and i gasped and he started making me feel good and after I felt as if there was a buildup in my stomach i pushed him away but he continued.

I grabbed a pillow putting it over my face and felt a release but that still didn't stop him.

He continued and i felt another feeling but this time it was more liquidity and i felt as if i had to pee

"Mhm" He said and his face and his shirt was completely wet and mixed in with something else that came from me.

He took his shirt off and came up to me getting in between my legs.

He grabbed my neck and as i felt something on me very hard my back arched i tried getting another pillow but i couldn't so I bit my lips holding it in.

He put it on my clit and i turned my head and he let it massage my clit and i just felt like heaven.

He stopped and went to the bathroom getting towels and i let out a long sigh. 

"that's that shit that drive ma crazy"i said repeating after Drake.

I cleaned up but lazily because of my trembling legs, it was hard.

I snatched the cover off from the bed and put the other cover i had in the closet on all while temporarily handicap.

I went and bathe and went and laid back down and Demon came back in with food and closed the door laying in between my legs.

I grabbed the food and ate it while thinking.

I sighed and looked down at Demon looking at me in my face.

" why are you looking at me" I asked.

"Mm"He said and I mugged him.

"Don't be putting nomo bruises on my neck either"i said eating my fries.

"Mm"He said making me mug his head since he was laying on my thigh.

" if you don't respond when I talk to you ima stop talking" I said cause I love when he talks to me even though it's never nothing nice.

"Mm" He said completely ignoring me.

" move" I said getting fed up and he ignored me and I got up.

He groaned and snatched me back down on my stomach making me hit the headboard i was starting to get angry.

"Demon move" i said serious cause now I got a fucking head ache.

" I said move" I said and I felt myself getting angry.

Demon

I looked up at her as I felt her body temperature rising and I flipped her and kissed her.

As I was kissing her she was getting more relaxed.

I groaned at the feeling of her gripping my back and me feeling her through her pants.

I stopped myself before I got to far and couldn't control myself.

"com'ere"I said and pulled her on me and she just buried her face in my neck.

Feeling her tears on my neck I got up and stared at her.

"Fuck" I said punching the wall and she jumped and I just knew everybody was gone come up here so I left.

I got in my car and left feeling my face wet I drove faster and faster.

"Go away , go away" I slurred as I sped up faster and faster.

My eyes closed and I opened them back going faster downing the Henny I had.

Faster is all I needed

A truck came into my lane and all I seen was lights out.