73

Demon

I followed behind her and she knew exactly what she was doing.

" Ou , Demon" she said and I rose my eyebrow .

" Demon " She said again and this time I ignored it.

She turnt around and looked up at me.

" I wanna drive your car" she said looking serious and i supposed to answered this question quick but I hesitated.

" no "

She blankly looked at me and shoved going to the passenger side.

I smirked and walked to my side of the car .

I got in the car and fyed a blunt and got a bottle of Hennessy out of the dashboard and then pulled off .

I went to a food restaurant and sat there for a lil while.

She got out and slammed my door .

I paused and got out grabbing her neck before she reached the door .

" Get yo shit together then you come in " I said and let go of her neck andd she hit the McDonald's window and starred me down.

I walked in the damn place seeing it was a long line and I sat down at a table.

I looked up and seen her mad ass but then again she seemed calm .

We locked eyes and she looked me up and down and stood in the line.

A couple of people walked in and one made a move on her and she looked blankly at them looking them in they faces.

I like dat

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her stomach and put my face in her neck and she pushed my head up with her shoulder and I smirked.

" you angry" I asked grabbing her waist pulling it closer till she was on me and I felt her body go up.

" move" she said calmly.

" make me" i said and she didn't.

" thought so" I said n chuckled but I turnt around n looked at them then walked through them back to my seat.

She was coming back with a drink and sat in front of me and I looked at her and she still looked calm.

I wonder why she look so calm

I watched her movements and she stopped doing what she was doing after a while she got up and got the order that was called and walked out.

I smirked and walked out behind her.

Getting in the car , I looked over at her.

She turnt her head and looked at me and tried to feed me a fry.

I stared at it for a minute and she grabbed my jaw and squeezed my cheeks and put the fries in my mouth.

" mov-" I removed her hands from my face and she mugged me.

" hm " she said trying to give me more fries and I just let her feed me sum but then I caught her eye contact and moved her hand but starring back.

She smirked and turnt around bitting her lips.

" mmhm" she mumbled smiling looking up .

" go" she said because I was still looking at her.

" you wanna drive " I thought about it.

" yes " she hyped up and I smiled and furrowed my eyebrows afterwards but got out and I'm guessing she jumped over my seat.

" Don't do that shit never again" I said when I got in the passenger seat.

" sorry-"

" crank up , everytime i hear you say sorry ima hit you " I said getting on my phone.

" I can connect this-"

" mhm"

" how you -"I grabbed the phone and unconnected mine first then connected hers and gave her phone bacc.

" thank-"

"Shut up "

I shook my head and she drove off.

" Crash my shit im killing you" I said serious because she was a fast driver from what I was experiencing but I liked how she drove.

We got there quicker then I get over here .

She parked but didn't get out , she looked over at me and smirked and pressed the gas .

Looking at her I chuckled and admired it.

She stopped then switched the ignition off.

She sat back and took a deep breath and I looked over at her and she seemed relaxed but unrelaxed.

Now she was very deep in thought with a slight mug on her face that looked evil and after a while it went blank.

How n da hell.