36

excuse my mistakes 🐰¡

Jayla Marie
"Next day"

I finally got a hospital call and I got there as soon as I could.

"Right this way ma'am but it's some major changes but the people that came here helps her get her memories back"She explained and I nodded my head and walked in the room.

"heyy" I said looking at her.

"your very pretty"she nodded her head and said.

"You are too"I said not knowing what too say because who's going to remember a dance from the club one time the same day they got shot.

"umm who are you though"she asked.

"my name is Jayla Marie"

"You have a pretty name" she said giggling.

"What's your name"

"Poohbear, but can you help me up I have to tinkle"she said moving around.

"Sure, here let's go"I said she grabbed my hand and looked up and me and stayed like that for a while.

"You were the one who help me loosen up when we were at the club the some that came on was-"

"Pop that pussy" I said and she giggled and nodded her head.

"I'm guessing your my best friend then" she asked while we walked to the bathroom.

"Well...umm not exactly but I can be do you want me to be your best friend"I asked and she smiled and nodded her head.

"I'm going to call you Jbear" she said and I smiled , she giggled then I let her do her girl business.

"You finish" I asked and she didn't answer.

"Poohbear"I said peeping and she was bleeding standing up just looking at it.

I looked at her then somebody came in the door.

It was a boy and he was standing over me.

"She's bleeding"I said and he pushed me out the way.

He picked her up and laid her back on the bed and her thingy the hospital gave her was full of blood.

I ran to get a nurse and a couple of them came in.

"Ma'am and sir I'm going to need you guys to step out"they said and I went out but as for the nigga he stayed.

46 minutes of waiting they all came back out.

"You can go back in ma'am" the nurse said.

"Is she okay"

"Yes she's been scratching her stitches off in her sleep so we had to stitch her back up and change her she can actually go home after anybody ask depending on her conditions"She explained and I nodded my head and went back to the room.

She was looking at the boy and he chuckled and looked back at her and she giggled and got back on the phone.

I walked back in and she looked up.

"Hey, Jbear"she said smiling.

"Hey Poohbear"I said sitting in the other chair beside her.

"Sit beside me so we can watch this"she said and I looked at the boy beside her and he ignored me.

"Umm I, don't know I could probably hurt you so I'm going to sit right here" I said getting as close as I can.

We watched till 30 minutes or so and then I told her i was going to come back tomorrow.