89

Gemini *Poohbear*

Waking up seeing a figure and the lights popped on I sat up as fast as I can

Seeing who was looking back in my face I was feeling every emotion possible.

New emotions , any possible emotions you couldn't

He just stood there no emotions shown, I couldn't tell what emotion he was feeling, all I could see was blankness, nothing.

He walked to me and sat on the bed and all I could do was look at his every move.

He just laid there with his arms wrapped around my waist it took a while but something finally happened.

Feeling my face I noticed I was crying.

I couldn't speak just sit and cry.

He sat up and pulled me to him and laid us both down.

I had many questions but first all I wanted to ask was why but being close with him all I could do was stay quiet.

I was so comfortable

So all I did was go back to sleep.

Demon

I didn't sleep, I couldn't think , but there was fighting in my head making my head ache, my eyes blood shot, body being hot.

She moved and faced my chest and I pulled her closer and all of a sudden all I could do is be comfortable.

It felt like my curse was broken but still present.

So all I did was sit there with nothing on my mind just enjoyed the moment of her naked body on mine.

I heard light snores and I moved from her and was about to leave but as I was about to shut the door, I was pulled back.

"Stay"she said kind of demanding.

"No"I said as I began to walk away.

As I was getting in the car I pulled off leaving with pain rushing through my veins as they pumped blood.

"fuck" I said to myself as I questioned myself why.

DayVon *Grandson or Von*

It's been hours after he left and we still weren't able to get in contact with Demon.

"Y'all know if he don't wanna be found he won't, this Demon we looking for"i said trying to lighten the mood back up.

"everybody lips hanging right now"i said and Kemo chuckled and everybody else cheered up as well.

"Where'd he come from though" Kemo said.

"I don't know but it take more then 18 wheeler head on to knock him down"I responded

"Nigga a soldier man"Hawk added and everyone seemed to agree.