83

Christian *Kemo*

"code bnr"

DayVon *Von*

"Kemo just called a code" I heard remembering he left with poohbear.

"which one"i asked Sincere while he was on the phone.

"bnr" he responded.

" h-, ight handle nat n lemme know " I said and hung up.

"CODE" I yelled out and everybody except Demon and came in.

"Bnr?" I said confused and everybody else looked confused as well.

I got another call and Sincere said it was a canceled call.

What the hell they doing i said and heard a car pull up and went to the door.

"This bitch fire" i said looking at a Demon pull up and Kemo and Poohbear got out.

"Who shittt" Brook said in amazement.

"Hers" He said giving poohbear two other keys.

"Lemme-"

"Dat car hot for a lil while" He said exhausted while poohbear was smirking at nothing in exact.

"Where y'all just came from" i asked and Kemo waved me off and pointed at poohbear and went in the house.

"A straight rode" She came up to me like her adrenaline was high.

"Wait a minute" i said and starting laughing.

"Y'all dumbasses was the ones wit a bnr" i said and busted out laughing.

" wait so you was driving" i said coming to realization.

"We gotta talk bout dis" i said wanting all details.

"So K was like , i got my junna and my stick with me so Boom I'm like bet , i pull over waited till he got out , it was a mean racist looking muhfucka to" She explained very fast but i kept up.

"soon he got closer to the car i put the pedal to da flo and my adrenaline running up i just keep pushing it" she continued .

"boom K called a bnr , but when he looked behind us wasn't no car in site right" she paused.

"Hell yah, hell yah" I responded listening.

" we turnt around riding right pass the police that was chasing us and he ain't een no that we turned around and I'm like get muhfucking big'' She said excitedly.

I processed everything she said and everybody was so shocked and amazed.

"Ain't no wayyyyyy" Poison said amazed.

We all was back in the house and poohbear flopped on the sofa.

"whew" she said exhaustedly.

"I'm hungry" Brook said and Hawk agreed.

"Where's crackerjack at" Hawk said looking around.

Demon

I looked at all the marks on her neck as she was laid out on the sofa

"Girllaaaaa"Brook said giggling.

"We gotta hear bout ittttt"Poison said to Gemini.

"what?" She asked confused.

"dem marks"Poison said and she was still confused.

"Go lookkkk" Brook said and she got up yarning walking to the bathroom.

I heard a lord gasp and she walked out looking at me and i stared at her blankly.

"dem sketty bites" She said and ran upstairs meanwhile Brook and Poison laughed