(10) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘

V'Luxuary "Tiny"

"You ready Tiny" Mya asked and I got up and rode with them.

Draco gettin on my nervesssss.

Showing mixed emotions then he just mean and bipolar.

He text back late and send dry textes.

Why should I be mad though he ain't my nigga I suppose to be concerned about.

"Tiny we here"Victory said and we pulled up at Tray house.

"Yaayyy my brotherrr" I said and got out.

"hey y'all"I said giving everybody a hug and they hugged me back except Smokey because he nodded and I did the same back and for Draco I didn't even look his way.

"Wassup ma" Uzi said and hugged me and I hugged back.

"Sup T" Smokey said.

"heyyy wheres my brother"

"went up there somewhere I don't know actually he somewhere in here"pop said.

"I thought he went that way , well either way I just know he ain't go out the house"Cheno said and I nodded slowly.

"brotherrr where are youu-"I said and he turned the corner.

He stopped looked at me and looked back.

looked at me and we did the same like we didn't see each other.

We walked away and turned around and hugged each other tight.

"Lil sis I miss yo skinny dumbass"

"I miss you too big brother"

"Where my baby at" he asked rubbing his hands and I pointed to where she was and he went to her.

I went in the cabinet and looked for some food.

Yes I seen Draco and i didn't say or look his way.

I cooked a hot pocket and i got two bags of chips and a blue Powerade.

I was looking for my other brother..

Kemo , me and him got cool and REALLL CLOSE.

We know alot of thing about each other

him and my dad are cool.

He told me secrets and he introduce me to all his hoes and girlfriends.

He told me he had a surprise for me today.

Anywaysssss..

I was scrolling through Instagram and felt a burning sensation in my face so I looked up and it was Draco.

I took my hot pocket and ate it but I was uncomfortable and frustrated cause this man keep looking at me like what the hell.

So I went into Kemo room.

"Yooo"I heard and it sounded like Kemo.

I hid and the room door opened.

He walked in and I stopped moving I was uncomfortable and couldn't breathe.

He walked back out his room and I started moving and crept too the closet.

I heard my phone ding and went in the closet with it .

I tapped on it and it was Instagram and me tagged in it.

It was me creeping and coming into the closet it said 'when yo sister tryna scare you'

I laughed and covered my mouth and opened the closet door and as soon as I open it no one was in here and I turned my back and scratched my head.

"BOO" Kemo and a little voice said scaring the shit out of me.

"AHH-oh"I said and we all fell out laughing.

"Got yo ass ON camera"he said holding his stomach and the lil boy was too.

I straightened myself up and our laughter sided down.

"What happened" I heard everyone running up the stairs and asking.

Me and Kemo AND the kid that looked like him looked at each other and busted out laughing and i got too weak and fell and Kemo sat his son down.

And then his son fell on the floor laughing along with Kemo we was just on the floor dying of laughter.

I started chocking and Kemo laughed harder and he started and his son started laughing harder not too long before choking making me and Kemo run from each other cause if I was round him for too long my damn stomach a be hurting bad as fuck.

Not too long Uzi laughed and ran somewhere.

I ran downstairs going into Tray room closing the door and locked it still laughing and I fell on the floor still laughing.

"Fuck"I said cause my stomach started hurting a lot and I started choking on air and coughed the laughter away.

"Whew"I said and breathed in and out then I started thinking about Draco mad ass and got annoyed .

I walked out the room looking for Kemo.

"Yooo , sis where you at"u heard Kemo say and o followed where his voice was and it was in the kitchen.

"Yesss" I said and gave him a side hug.

"This my son"Kemo said and pointed at the little boy.

"Awww he look wayyyyyy cuter then you because yourrr-ehh and his - aweee"

"The fuck you tryna say"Kemo asked with his eyebrow rosed.

"Basically you need work on your look cause your ugly"I said moving my fingers.

"Tin-shut the fuck up"

"You shut the fuck up"The lil boy said and I looked at him and giggled giving him a high five.

"Boi I will -"

"Shit, not while I'm right here we gone beat his butt isn't that right papi"I said and he nodded his head and came where I was smiling hard.

"Ew she ugly how you -"

"She not ugly you ugly boiii"the little boy said.

"CJ shut up"Kemo said laughing and CJ flicked him off.

"Good job" I said giving him a high five.

"Wanna go in your dads room and mess it up papi"I asked and he nodded and we went to Kemo's room.