68

My POV *

As Gemini walked away from her sister she wonder why did she ever make a promise to not use her anger emotion

She walked with her head down and she bumped someone and she seen the shoes and looked up .

"Fucking bum" the skinny but built tall dark skin said in a deep voice.

She looked up & he looked in her face good & smirked .

" you look mad familiar, don't . Move " he said and she scrunched her face up & squinted her eyes.

" you kno them?" He asked showing a picture of a lady and a little girl she looked at him & back at the phone .

" Nah ok how bout them" he said knowing she was going to say yes cause he knew that this was her sister & her father together

" gotcho ass" he mumbled and Gemini had a clear ass view of what was finna happen but she wanted it to let it play because her brother told her if someone asks her about any relative say no because this was going to happen.

He hit her with a gun & she wasn't knocked but she was really hurt from that head butt.

All just a big ass migraine but a regular person shouldve been knocked out .

He threw her over his shoulder while putting her in a ally way that was close by & she lowly watched every move & footstep to memorize where she was going.

He called someone and spoke.

" I think I found one a Nightlight kids" he said through a phone

" you think ?" The person on the other side asked.

" nigga shut up " he said

" but -" he was frustrated & started back breathing with a deep ass breath out .

" it's a fucking female" he said just now coming to his senses .

The line got quite & Poohbear sat up straight just making it known she was clearly up .

" mhm " she hummed and yarned feeling her head bleeding and looked back at the now starring dark skin.

" I - she up check this out " he said and sat beside her & put her in the camera and Poohbear moved her head fast and mugged him .

" she cute " he said and poohbear looked at the still starring darkskin.

" ...mhm " she said furrowing her eyebrow and looked away admiring the alleyway .

" stop starring' at ma girlfriend bru " the dude on the other line said.

"Girlfriendddd" somebody else voice came in on the other line.

" you madd werid why you sittin there discomforting ha , shit just let ha go we coo widd ha if she wanna be but let ha go" the dude onna other phone said .

"Hollon Duce callin me " the dude said & he hung up.

" you want me to take you where you posed ta be or ya stayin hea" he said & walked off .

After he walked off poohbear got up but got hit in her head again as soon as she came out into the light and this time she actually fell out due to the other hit in her head.

The dude was in his car waiting for poohbear & after a good second he left noticing she's not coming

The niggas who napped poohbear threw her in the truck & sprayed they signal behind.

Driving off the driver forgot ta put his mask on & drove to there trap.

Putting the mask on before he got out the van they took her out the van.