77

Christian "Kemo "

"whattttt girlll" I said not listening to the conversation but since Cookie ass trippin I'm fenna stop texting her real quick.

Her mind not in the right mindset right now.

" Kemo you aggravating" Tasia said

"Huh?"i said confused

"This nigga"Draco said and chuckled.

" that's why ya ass got knocked down the first time" I told Tasia seriously nodding my head

" sound like somebody grandma shut yo ass up" Cheno said tryna hold his laugh in

"Bih" I said mugging Tray.

" im real talk fenna smack that deadass skin of yours" I mugged him because he took one of my nuggets.

" bitching bout a fry I meant -"

"Dumb bitch"I bucked at him cutting him off.

"Ill take another one from yo hoe ass"

" bet you won't run up doe" i said side eyeing him just in case this nigga reached for my shit for real.

" ouuu I bet you won't"Luh dee said boosting

"I hate ole instigatin ass niggas"I said mugging him bitting into my nugget and buck at Tray ugly ass again.

"You niggas always arguing"Poison said

" Fat ass pressed over some food"Brook mumbled

" yo bitch ass wig need a press cause it ain't SITIN to well"

" Time for you to sit down ma'am"I said patting her hair that was standing up.

They just busted out laughin

" Pooohhhyybearrrr" I said laying on my sister

" yooo" she said high as a damn kite and we laughed at her and she looked.

" mostttt definitely need me a nigga tonite" Poison said with her tongue out.

" mhm, see , that's what's wrong wit y'all nie , hot in da ass"I said and they laughed again

" shut up " Brook said laughing.

" you fucking slowww" Uzi said.

" mmtch shut yo ass up, hate niggas named after em"

" mmtch bro you always starting with me "Uzi said smacking his teeth

" take yo young ass in the house den , carrot , hate lighter meat ass niggas"I mumbled and everybody laughed.

" why you laughing , mini pistol" i said facing Draco and this girl he had with him.

" unttt unnnn don't do my man ugly bitch" this girl done opened her damn mouth.

"bit-" I got cut off.

" tell yo bitch stay in ha place" Poohbear said starring back at Draco

Everybody looked at the person who said it and was quiet.

" Gir-"the girl started

"Chill" Draco shut that down.

" dragon mouth ass" I mumbled and she looked at me and back at Poohbear mugging her.

"Come on Draco why you bring dis random anyway"Smokey said and Poohbear reached out for the blunt he had.

I zoned out texting Hawk dem making sure they come down.

Gemini *poohbear*

My phone dinged and everybody looked at me and I mugged them and blew smoke in Draco face.

He mugged me and I texted TJ back smirking to myself.

"This man here" I chuckled to myself and look back up at a mad ass Draco.

"ms , you ight"Brook said to the girl and she rolled her eyes.

"Ask the mr fuck the ms"I said laughing texting in the group chat that jayla and her brother was in.

Not worried bout dis nigga

" smoke , when you leaving " I asked him passing his blunt back but he was mugging me.

" posted to been gave my junk back big head ass lil girl" He said.

" I'm fenna get ready to go back home nie" he said and stretched.

" ight ima fuck witcha big dawg my crew let's go" He said and dapped me up.

"Bit- we ain't yo kids nigga da hell up" Luh dee said and Uzi mugged him also.

" hell wrong wit dis nigga" Uzi said.

Draco tried to get my phone and I flicked him off laughing.

" y'all basically is but I'll let y'all walk den" He said

"Calm down father"Luh Dee said making them laugh.

"myyyyy nigga , ight y'all , y'all know what ta do , watch after ha " he said and smiled leaving but came back and gave me a envelope.

"Ight poohgrizzly" Uzi said dapping me up

" open ts on yo on time happy 20th" he said and i shook my head.

He just reminded me it was my birthday now my mood kinda triggered.

" it's bout dat time y'all" I heard DayVon voice and looked back

"Fuck going Pooh" he said sitting down and I nodded my head.

Everything went mute to my ears andi started starring off into space.

I got up and went to his room he had here.

I opened my phone and went to my recent deletes.

I went to me and Demon pictures I sent myself once i got out.

It was him laying on me at the hospital.

I swiped and went to another one.

It was him laying his head on my stomach .

Fuck it.

I texted him.

And waited 2 minutes and he never responded again.

It's been a year since we've spoken.

Girl fuck him

Bitch I miss him shush

i flinched at the headache I was receiving and laid down going to sleep.

**Demon **

"ding" my phone lit up and I looked at it.

I shook my head , " come on" I said and got my keys and hawk drove his car this time Ju and dude had they car too.

It really just been us four , Poison and Brook moved up there with Gemini dem everybody else ion kno.

3 Hours of driving I looked at my phone and Grandson was calling.

"I left the door unlocked we heading out there now , you know the addy so pop out when you touchdown" He said and I nodded hanging up.

I finally pulled up after 5 hours and 30 minutes and it was 2:00am when we arrived.

We went in our room we got in tray house and I took a shower and came back out and they was down here before me.

"Let's slide" Ju said then Hawk and Dude got up.

i closed the door leaving going to the club they supposed to be at and Hawk and Dude followed behind me.

We got out and as soon as the DJ spotted me , all typa females was looking