57

"VON" Dayvon or Grandson POV*

 I don't know what it is but Hawk and JB was ready to hit and Demon was just starring at this one nigga in the back

"Bru- fuck it Imma hot head sorry"I heard JB say and he picked a nigga out the group and they started hitting.

" jit on god sorry"Hawk said and started hitting this other nigga.

"Shidd I want my pick"Dude said and started fighting one of the niggas and they started tryna jump shit but Ju wasn't going for that or Malek.

"Fuck it"I said and started fighting

Demon POV*

I seen this nigga pull out a gun so I knock this nigga off his feet.

I smiled cause I haven't been this way in a while.

"12 here , 5O" I heard and I see I was gon have to knock all these niggas .

"120"I said to grandson and he looked up and ran and that's when everybody ran except me cause if they touch me it's gon be problems and ain't no solution gon be good enough.

I walked to my car and drove home and only Grandson knew where my house was but that's not where I went I went to another lil penthouse just till I get ready to go somewhere.

I walked in the house and went to my room and took off my shirt and I was about to play the game but something hit the floor and I looked and it was the phone I gave ol'girl.

It turned on from hitting the floor and the home screen was me sleep and her smiling and her head in my neck.

I chuckled and look down and I was getting a FaceTime call from 'demonn2💙"

I ignored the call but the number called back and once again I ignored it and I thought about it for a while and called the number back and it connected on the second ring.

Ol'girl Face was in the camera while she was in the room I be at when I'm up Trey house.

She nodded her head and sat on the bed.

"Yooo"she said and I nodded.

"What you doing"she asked smiling and I shook my head and turned my game on.

"Umm , you left me , but it's ok , how was your day" she asked I kinda left bad but only a lil

"Ight" I said and she smiled.

"Want me to tell you about my day"she said hyping up and I nodded.

"Ok so boom, I had to go back to the hospital and get some medicine but Christian took me and then we went to his babymothers house I didn't even know he had a son but it was good so farrrr" she said and I nodded.

"what did you eat today"she asked and I froze and her smile dropped.

"Demon, why haven't you ate anything"she asked sadly and I looked at the phone and she was waiting on a response and I couldn't come up with any.

"Have you at least drunk anything"she asked and I thought about and I really haven't and she had so much hurt in her voice.

"Can you eat something please"she said sadly and I shook my head.

"I'm straight, what you ate" I asked to try and get her off the topic.

"When I woke up Alfredo and garlic bread , then I had snacks and now im waiting on my noodles" she said still sounding sad and stood up and grabbed the phone.

"Can you please eat something"she said nice and sad.

"I might"I said

"Demon" she said and sounded serious and I smirked.

"eat something now"she said and sat the camera up and fixed her noodles.

I thought about it and I really ain't have taste for nothing.

"Like what jit"I said and she shrugged.

"Nuggets and fries" she said and I took it into consideration.

"Where you at"she asked trying to grab some chips and I chuckled at her struggling but she managed to get them but was out of breath.

"Penthouse"I said

"Oh, I'm at Trey house" she said and stopped what she was doing.

"Eh, Can I eat in your room"she asked and I scrunched my face up and shrugged.

"Ok, when are you going to go get something to eat"she said and I shook my head and shrugged.

"You can go now and I wanna see you go too"she said moving around.

I put the phone down and turned my game off and grabbed the phone back and left out the house.

"what you finna eat nigga"she asked and I scrunched my face up at this car doing a complete stop for no reason and drove around it going to the closes mc'donalds.

"Hey , how may I help you sir"

"Large fry-"

"With a drink"ol'girl yelled and I think the people heard her because they asked what kind.

"ouuu , a sprite please ma'am" ol'girl yelled from the phone basically ordering my shit.

She told me the price and I got my fries going back to the penthouse.

"Yo fries look good I want sum" she said

"you just ate jit"I asked and she pretended to think.

"I don't recall sir" she said and I shook my head.

"mhm"

"eat I wanna see set your camera up and put your face innn itttt"she whined and I furrowed my eyebrow and she smiled when I put my face in the camera.

"Comeon eat one"she said waiting on me to eat a damn fry I ate one and and then she kept saying another one so I just was gon eat all of em.

"Where your drink at" she asked and I grabbed the cup and drunk some.

"that's better but you have to eat more then that" she said and I nodded slowly.

She sat the camera up on a pillow and laid down while talking to me she smiled and blushed the whole phone call basically.

I was getting sleepy for some reason and I just stopped fighting it for a while and the last thing I heard was a soft voice making me relaxed "demon rest for a while I'll stay here" was the last thing I heard.