Chapter 8

A/N: Sorry I haven't been uploading guy, I have been a little more stressed at the time.

You transformed into one of the guards in front of the cells. You were about to tell him that you would take over when you heard Cole shout in frustration you could only assume. 

"Hey, Dangerbuff, be quiet!" The guard shouted. That seemed to give Cole an idea since he began singing the same song when we went to the hideout. 

The guard tried everything to try and shut Cole's singing out, but it didn't seem to work. You pretended to go along with the guard holding your ears and shutting the door. 

"Please stop him, my ears are going to bleed!" You shouted to the guard. 

"Stop!" The guard shouted, but it didn't slow Cole down. 

'Come on Cole, keep going.' you thought. 

"I can't take it!" The guard took off towards Cole's cell, and you followed after him. 

"Would you stop!?" The guard pleaded and Cole stopped and thought. 

"Hm, maybe," Cole said and scratched his chin. The guard stood closer to his cell and Cole grabbed him and smashed his head into the cell bars, and he was out like a light. 

"Good going Cole." You transformed back and took the keys and unlocked the cell. 

"Dad would be proud." Cole walked out of the cell. 

"No doubt about that. Now, come on." You both took off.  

You looked around the corner while hiding behind a corner. You saw no one, but Cole didn't run for the exit he walked over to another door. 

"Cole, what are you doing! The exit is over there." You whisper shouted. 

Cole ignored you and looked into the rook and saw the box the two men had been carrying. He unlocked the door and stepped inside, you followed of course. 

"The key to the third mask?" He said, and you looked at him. You both walked over to the box and Cole pulled the cover a little only to reveal... A baby!? 

"Ugh! Uh oh!" Cole shouted and kicked the box a little. 

"Shh! Don't shout, and definitely don't kick the box!" you whispered. 

"Sorry! And... That's not a key. Sorry, baby, but I'm looking for a key. I gotta go. You understand." Cole had pulled the blanket to reveal the baby again but put it back when he tried to leave.  

"We can't just leave a baby here with those people, I can't even think about what they might do." You had grabbed Cole's arm as the baby began crying. 

"Oh, fine. But for the record, I'm no longer talking to myself. I'm talking to you." Cole picked up the baby and it stopped crying. 

"You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you?" You two heard an awfully familiar voice. You turned and saw Ultra Violet. The baby began crying again when it saw her. 

"Sweet, isn't he?" Ultra Violet chuckled a little. 

"He?" If you want the masks to bring back Garmadon, why take a child?" Cole looked at the baby and asked. At the time, it didn't make sense to you either. 

"You really have no clue, do you?" Ultra Violet said and attacked Cole. You wanted to grab the baby and run for it, but Cole and Ultra Violet stood very close. They wrestled for the baby and at one time he was even thrown in the air. 

"You wouldn't hurt a child!" Cole shouted and grabbed the baby and kicked Ultra Violet back. 

"Lord Garmadon will not be stopped." You took that as a 'yes, they would hurt a child for their own gain. This made you mad. 

"Lloyd saved his father. He sacrificed himself for Ninjago. He wasn't a bad man." Cole shouted and wrestled for the baby back. 

"This one will be." Ultra Violet. 

"Cole! The door!" You shouted. 

'Come on, fall for it.' You were sweating, hoping Ultra Violet would fall for your trick. And she did. She kicked Cole out the door, you ran outside to him. 

"Lord Garmadon will eventually destroy you all." Ultra Violet declared and charged at you three. 

"Oh shut up." You said and used your wind powers to shut the door right in her face, literally.

"Now that was satisfying." You said as Ultra Violet slid down the door. The baby began laughing, you and Cole smiled. You locked the door as a good measure before leaving. 

"Sorry I couldn't help much back there, but you two were too close, and I didn't want to risk hurting you or the baby." You apologized. 

"Hey it's okay, at least he's safe now, still don't know why they would want a baby to help them find the third mask," Cole said. 

"I have a feeling we'll find out eventually." You and looked at the baby as he laughed in Cole's arms. 

'What will the others think about this. You thought.