Chapter 12

"So he likes tea, and he went through a growth spurt. That doesn't mean he's Wu." Nya tried telling us, but we didn't believe her. 

"Master... Wu..." Baby Wu said. 

"That's him, all right. But how did he get so...young?" Nya asked what we've all been wondering about. 

"Hehe. Who knows? He's a living fortune cookie. Everything he does is a puzzle meant to torture us!" Jay's tone of voice got a little more aggressive towards the end as he at Wu. 

"Maybe we'll never know," Cole said as we all got out of the way of baby Wu. 

"Don't you remember? He was touched by the Reversal Blade when he disappeared in time, right?" Nya reminded us all. 

"So?" Her brother asked. 

"So what if the Blade did more than stop his aging? What if it somehow made him younger? Like really young." Nya explained her theory. 

"If your assumption is correct, logic would dictate that he would begin aging more rapidly once the effects of the blade have worn off," Zane explained further. 

"So that explains how a baby can learn to walk overnight, but how long until he's, you know, back to good old Wu? I mean, no offense. You look good for your age." Jay asked and held out the teacup to Nya, and she poured into it and Jay gave it to baby Wu. 

"Time will tell," P.I.X.A.L said. 

Just then, you guys heard a very familiar laugh in the distance. 

"Oh god no," you said under your breath. You guys really didn't need this right now. 

"And our time is running out. How soon till we get out of here?" Kai asked frantically.

"Not soon enough," Nya said. Just then, P.I.X.A.L ran over to her mech. 

"P.I.X.A.L, what are you doing? " Zane asked her.

"Slowing them down," P.I.X.A.L said before flying off.

"She can handle herself. We need to get this ship in the air. All hands on deck." Nya said, and we all ran off to our respective stations. 

"Let's go, little Wu. You looked after us, it's only fair we look after you." Cole said to baby Wu. 

"The timing of their arrival is unfortunate. We have not yet had a fully successful engine test." Zane stated as he tinkered with the control panel. 

"Fully successful? It blew up in my face!" Jay shouted at Zane.

"Uh, in our faces." Kai butted in. 

"Let's not argue over the details," Nya said.

"Agreed, let's just focus on getting out of here!" You shouted. 

After some time, we finally to the Bounty to work. We all cheered, and you high-fived Nya for her work. 

"Thrusters?" Nya asked Zane.

"Seventy percent," Zane answered. 

"System?" Nya asked.

"She'll live. Get us in the air. Wait, what about P.I.X.A.L?" Kai said. 

"I said it already: she can take care of herself." Nya reminded him. 

"What's that?" Jay asked and pointed to the screen. 

"The trace program the computer was running to find the Quiet One's location. It's finished, but that's odd. It says it originated from the Bounty." Nya explained. 

"But that-that can't be." Kai stuttered. 

"Yeah, that's impossible." Cole backed up Kai. 

"The only ones on the ship were us, P.I.X.A.L., and..." Zane trailed off, by now you realized who it was. 

"Harumi's the Quiet One." You said. It made everyone realize you were right. 

"We must warn Lloyd immediately," Zane said. 

Nya ran over to start the Bounty, but Ultra Violet was one step ahead of her. 

"Ah-ah-ah. I wouldn't do that if I were you." Ultra Violet said and waved her weapon in front of Nya. One quick look around, you guys saw that you were surrounded by the Sons of Garmadon

"The Quiet One wouldn't like that." Ultra Violet said. They all began attacking us after that. But even though you fought with all your might, they still got you surrounded very quickly. 

'Lloyd... Please be safe.' You thought to yourself.