Chapter 10

"What are you feeding him?"  Nya asked. 

"Tea." Cole smiles and showed her. 

"Tea? You can't feed a baby tea!" Nya and You shouted in unison. 

"Why not? He likes it. He won't drink anything else." Cole says and gives the tea to the baby, which he happily drank. 

"I have seen a lot of things, but this might be one of the weirdest." You stared in disbelief. 

"Ha! Gotcha! Who's laughing now, meatball?" Right after Jay said the power shut off and the Bounty shook and made you all fall. 

"What happened to the lights?" Kai asked. 

"I don't know Kai, maybe they just don't like us anymore and wanted to leave." You said.

"Get to the bridge. Quick!" Lloyd said, and we all ran to the control room where Zane was. 

"P.I.X.A.L., what's happening? P.I.X.A.L.! Come in!" Lloyd shouted but P.I.X.A.L didn't respond at all. 

"Must be a power failure," Kai said. 

"Or it's a trap," Jay stated. 

"Freaking out isn't going to help us." Cole tried to calm us all down. 

"Jay might be right. The backup generators would have kicked in. This is something else." Nya explained. 

"Emergency. Emergency." P.I.X.A.L suddenly shouted and caught our attention. 

"What happened, P.I.X.A.L.?" Lloyd asked. 

"I'm detecting a foreign presence has been introduced into my system," P.I.X.A.L explained.

"Foreign? What are you talking about?" Lloyd asked again. 

"It appears we are being tracked. I have lost control of the ship." P.I.X.A.L said, and we watched as she lost more and more control of the ship.

"How did something get in?" Jay asked. After he asked we noticed small sparks coming from Zane's body. 

"The trap. Something was planted on Zane. They wanted us to take him in." Kai leaned over and discovered where the trap was planted. 

"That's why Mr. E said, "The trap has been set." You looked at Kai. 

"Proximity alarm. Something is approaching the Bounty fast." P.I.X.A.L alerted us. 

"Onscreen," Nya said. 

"It is Samurai X." P.I.X.A.L announced. 

"Oh. He must be here to help us out." You could hear Cole's hopeful tone of voice.

"I'm afraid that is unlikely." P.I.X.A.L  returned the feeling you had about Samurai X in this situation. 

"Why?" Lloyd asked. 

"Because my system is overrun," P.I.X.A.L explained. When she said that, the penny dropped for you. 

"You're making no sense, P.I.X.A.L. What are you talking about?" Kai banged on the table. 

"P.I.X.A.L, don't tell me you're..." You trailed off, more because you didn't want it to be true, or else this situation could get a lot worse than originally thought. 

"This would be a good time to make a minor confession. I am Samurai X." Even though P.I.X.A.L became distorted at the end we could all clearly hear her saying she was Samurai X. 

"What? Are you serious?" Kai said. 

"How is that possible?" Nya asked. 

"How can you be Samurai X?" Lloyd asked P.I.X.A.L.