Chapter 6

*BACK AT THE BOUNTY*

Lloyd and Jay went back to the Bounty to get everyone and tell them what Mystake had told them. 

He found Nya and Harumi and the other sleeping quarters.

"Where's Zane, Cole, and y/n? I need to see everyone." Lloyd asked the both of them. 

"Following a lead. Why? Is everything okay?" Nya told him. 

"The Sons of Garmadon want to bring back my father from the dead." Lloyd hung his head and told them. Nya gasped when he told her. 

*WITH YOU, ZANE, AND COLE*

"Our informant's intel has paid off. Two high-ranking Sons of Garmadon just arrived. The one they call Ultra Violet and the mysterious man with swords." Zane said. You three were hiding in plain sight, but somehow they didn't spot you at all. 

"Good. Then we're one step closer to finding out who's in charge." Cole climbs out of a dumpster now wearing a disguise.

"Huh?" Both you and Zane weirdly at him. 

"It's me, Zane. Cole. Or should I say my alias, Rocky Dangerbuff?" Cole said, but you and Zane just continued staring at Cole. 

"If we want to infiltrate their gang and gain their trust, they can't know we're Ninja. I even scrounged up a disguise for you!" Cole pulled things out of the dumpster. 

"A tin trash lid and a can of shaving cream?" Zane questioned. 

"Don't forget, you have to sell it." Cole winked at Zane. You and Zane looked at each other and chuckled a little. 

"Hm. That won't be necessary." Zane pressed a button on his chest, and you changed into a person you saw earlier and that might fit into a place like Laughy's. 

"But if you wanna use the trash lid yourself..." You chuckled as you said this. 

"No, y/n, it's okay." Cole throws away the stuff.

"But you still need a cover. Something tough. Something that says, "I'm bad." Cole said.

"In my estimation, Rocky Dangerbuff is pretty bad," Zane said, and you had a hard time not laughing. 

"Ugh! Do I have to do everything? Fine. You're...Snake Jaguar. And y/n, you're Chameleon." Cole told us our names.

"Snake Jaguar. Hm...You were always much better at this than I was." Zane complimented Cole's name choice.

"Chameleon? I like it, fits me pretty well." You smiled. 

"You ready, Snake Jaguar? Chameleon?" Cole asked.

"Ready when you are, Rocky Dangerbuff." You said.

"I am, Rocky Dangerbuff," Zane said. Both Cole and Zane started walking but in the most unnecessary way. 

You three walked inside and were met with loud music and playing at a pool table. We walked over to the bar and noticed someone familiar.

"Dareth? What are you doing here?" Zane asked, Dareth turned around and stared at them for a moment before recognizing them. 

"Cole? Cole! You came to visit me!" Dareth exclaimed and ran over to us. 

"Aw! Is my disguise so much worse than Zane's?" Cole whispered.

"Zane? Is that you under there? You guys gotta help me. I bought this stink hole, hoping to hold onto the glory days when I was fighting side-by-side with you guys." Dareth showed us a photograph of us and another picture of him taped on.