Chapter 11

A/N: SO. MUCH. STRESS.

Sadly, the system was totally sabotaged pretty much along with the whole Bounty. 

"Zane, could you do a body scan of y/n?" Nya asked. 

"Sure, y/n would you please stand up straight for a moment?" Zane asked you. Nya and Kai looked at you, silently asking you if you were okay on your own. 

"I'll be alright guys, it'll only take a moment." You said and Nya and Kai slowly walked away from you but stood ready if you fell again.  

"Commencing body scan: begin," Zane said, and his eyes began to scan you. When Zane was done he analyzed the scan of your body and discovered something strange. 

"P.I.X.A.L, would you mind scanning y/n again, there must something wrong with my mine," Zane asked P.I.X.A.L. You looked concerned at Zane and began to fear the worse. 

P.I.X.A.L, obviously confused, did as Zane asked of her and scanned your body again. Moments after she had scanned you, she had a look of surprise on her face. 

"Zane, may I see your body scan?" P.I.X.A.L asked, and Zane nodded. They walked a little away from you and the others. 

Minutes later, they came back with a weird look on their faces. 

"So... What's wrong with me?" You asked hesitantly. 

"There's nothing wrong with it per se, but we have something important to tell you, and it might be best if you sat down," Zane explained to you. Now you were getting nervous.  

You walked over to the others and sat down with them. 

"This might be a shock for you, but..." Zane started. 

"You're pregnant." Both Zane and P.I.X.A.L said and unison. 

"WHAT!?!" the others shouted, but you remained silent and stared at them.  

"Y/n's pregnant," P.I.X.A.L said once again.

"I heard that! Holy- y/n, are you okay?" Jay asked you. They all stared at you until they saw tears streaming down your face.  

"Ah! She's crying! What should we do!" Cole panicked. 

"Hey! It's okay, everything is gonna be alright y/n!" Kai to calm you down, but it didn't exactly work. 

"I don't understand, shouldn't she be happy?" Zane asked. 

"I am happy!" You shouted. 

"Then why are you crying!" Cole shouted back. 

"Because Lloyd isn't here! And Harumi is probably trying to take him from me because I don't trust her!" You explained and began to cry even more. 

"Hey hey hey! It's gonna be alright. Lloyd's probably alright wherever he is, and I don't think Harumi is trying to steal your man from you." Kai rubbed your back in an attempt to console you. 

"You're *sniff* probably right, maybe *sniff* I'm just paranoid." You sniffled. 

"I'm sure it's just your hormones speaking, "Zane said. 

"Oh great." You said. 

"Hey, we're all here for you. We're gonna find Lloyd, and then you can tell him the great news." Cole rubbed your back along with Kai. 

"You really think so?" You asked. 

"I know so." Cole smiled at you. 

"Hey, Zane, can you see how far along I am?" you asked.