Chapter 36

We flew out of the portal and were met by a city we barely recognized. 

"Breakaway!" Master Wu shouted. We flew higher into the sky and got an overlook of the city. 

"Our city," Cole said. 

"What's left of it," Jay Said right after. 

"Let's just hope our friends are okay," Kai said. Right after he said that all your earpieces beeped, and we heard Nya talking. 

"You're coming in loud and clear, brother." A smile spread across our faces when we heard her. 

"Nya?! Oh, you're alright." Jay jumped a little, happy to hear her voice again. 

"Oh... I don't know about that, but we could use a little help." Nya told you. 

"I've located their transmission," Zane told us. 

"Lead the way." Master Wu said. Zane's dragon almost dived straight down and froze The Sons of Garmadon who was surrounding Nya, Dareth, and...Lloyd. 

"The ninja is back!!!" Dareth shouted. 

"And with very large Dragons," Nya said.  We chased the other members away and turned around to get to the others. 

Master Wu was the first to land, and we landed beside him not long after. 

The guys jumped down as soon as we landed, but you had to be more careful. You weren't the only one on board anymore. Master helped you down you and ran over to the others. 

"Lloyd!" You shouted as you ran. 

"Y/N!" Lloyd shouted as he spotted you running over to him. Lloyd latched his arms around you tightly, not intending to let you go. You buried your face in his neck and felt hot tears falling down your cheeks. 

"Oh god, I missed you." You heard Lloyd whisper to you. 

"I missed you more." You said and tighten your grip around him. 

"Don't hug her too tightly, Lloyd! You might squeeze out the baby!" You heard Cole shouted, and you felt Lloyd tense and pull away from you. 

"Oh god, the baby-" You could feel Lloyd start to panic. 

"Lloyd! It's okay, I'm fine, and the baby is fine, look." You took one of his hands and placed it on your stomach. 

"You have a baby bump, there's really something in there." You looked at Lloyd and saw him smiling so much, his face stretched to all corners. You placed a hand on his cheeks and he looked at you. 

"I'm home." You smiled at him. 

"Welcome back." Lloyd placed a hand on your hand and pulled you into a kiss. The feeling of warmth spread throughout your body as you kissed him back. 

You two pulled away and walked over to the others, who were waiting for you. 

"Where are P.I.X.A.L. and Misako?" Zane asked. 

"Locked away in Kryptarium. " Lloyd told us as Dareth brought Skylor over with him. 

"Skylor! What happened?" Kai ran over to her. 

"She tapped into Garmadon's power. It was too much for her to bear." Dareth gave Skylor to Kai. 

"But I think we can save her if we stop my father," Lloyd told us. 

"Has your power returned?" Master Wu asked him. 

"No, but Mystake taught me power isn't what makes the Green Ninja. It's the person behind the power." Lloyd told him, but there was something about the way he said that led you to believe something was off. 

"She's no longer with us, is she?" Master Wu asked him, thinking the same thing as you. 

"You know, we wouldn't be here without that crazy, little woman. In honor of her, I recommend we drop all school and kick butt!" Dareth picked up a sword and threw it to Lloyd. 

"Dareth is right. We do this for Mystake, and everyone else hurt by my father." Lloyd said.

"Ninja, can you stop the Colossus?" Master Wu asked, and we all smiled at each other. 

"We've learned a thing or two about taking down giants," Cole said, and pulled out his chain gun. The guys all ran to their respective dragons. 

"Promise me you'll be careful." You said to Lloyd. 

"I promise, but you better promise the same thing." Lloyd smiled at you. 

"I promise." You said. Before you ran off to your dragon, you gave Lloyd a good luck kiss. 

You saw Lloyd climb onto the Firstbourne along with Master Wu. 

"Ninja..." Lloyd raises his fist, and you all knew what to do. 

"Go!" You all shouted and raised your chain gun. 

As you flew above, you could see people still running from their lives. 

"Looks like there's a few more who are unable to evacuate," Kai shouted. 

"Giant snakes, Overlords, and now this? Why do people insist on living in this city?" Jay shouted, and to be honest, you actually agreed with him. 

"Because old friends are worth fighting for!" Cole shouted, and you all quickly got to work saving the remaining citizens. 

MEANWHILE 

The Sons of Garmadon guarding Kryptarium prison got word that the Ninja were back, and people in the prison heard and started to rebel. 

BACK TO NINJAGO

Before you knew it, it had gotten back and Master Wu and Lloyd were still fighting the colossus. You and the guys had gotten the people out of the way. 

"Okay, we've got the people out of the way. Time to deal with the elephant in the room!" Cole shouted. 

"That is not an elephant, Cole." Zane pointed out to him. You looked up trying not to roll your eyes and laugh at his response. 

"We got it, Zane. Just drain your chain on the big guy. Remember what Faith taught us. We do this together." Kai told him. 

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall!" Jay wrapped his chain around the colossus's legs, but it easily broke free. 

Suddenly you all heard a loud explosion coming from the tower you assumed Lloyd was at, followed by another one. 

"What was that?" Cole asked as he looked behind him. 

"Look out!" Kai shouted to him, and you saw the colossus was about to punch Cole

"Oh no, you don't," You shouted and used your elemental powers of wind to push its fist away, so Cole could dodge it. Thankfully he did. 

You only hoped Lloyd was doing a lot better than you guys right now.