Chapter 19

We all hid behind a tall building. 

"We're no match for it," Zane said. 

"Of all the big things we've fought, this is the biggest!" Jay exclaimed. 

"We need the Bounty," Cole said. 

"Go! I'll keep it busy," P.I.X.A.L told us and began distracting the giant as we ran towards the Bounty.  

We got to the Bounty and took off. As you guys took off, Nya told you over your earpiece that Garmadon was attacking her and Misako. She also told us that Lloyd was okay and that he had Wu with him. 

"We have to find Lloyd and Wu." You said to the others. They looked at you and each other and nodded and began searching for Lloyd. 

You tried contacting Lloyd over the earpiece to get his location, but no luck. 

Suddenly you heard Lloyd speak over the earpiece. 

"I have Wu. Can any of you hear me?" Lloyd asked. You looked at Zane, and he already knew what to do. 

"Where is everyone?" Lloyd spoke again. 

"We hear you loud and clear!" Kai said to him, as we arrived next to him on the tram. 

"Jump!" Cole shouted to Lloyd. 

"It's too far!" Lloyd shouted back after having judged his surroundings. 

"Get us closer!" Jay shouted at Zane. Zane tried to get closer, but he couldn't

"She's as close as I can get her!" He shouted back. 

As we tried to get closer to Lloyd, we almost crashed into several bridges. 

"Careful!" Kai shouted. 

"Are you actually doubting my ability to closely approximate the true value of our surroundings? I'm a Nindroid." Zane sounded generally offended at what Kai said. 

Just then, Harumi jumped onto the tram and trapped Lloyd and Wu. 

"Give me the child. The Emperor wants his brother." Harumi walked closer to Lloyd and Wu. 

"Lloyd, jump! You can make it!" Kai shouted to Lloyd. 

"Come on Lloyd! You can do it!" You shouted after Kai. Lloyd jumped, but Harumi grabbed his foot and threw Wu over to you.

"Catch him!" Lloyd shouted. 

"What? No!" Cole shouted and dived for Wu, thankfully Cole caught Wu. 

"No! Lloyd!" You shouted as Zane nearly avoided a building. 

"We have to go back," Kai said. 

"I'll circle," Zane said and turned the Bounty around to after Lloyd and Harumi. 

You guys were too busy following after Lloyd and Harumi, you didn't notice the giant before it was too late. 

The giant had grabbed onto the Bounty and began crushing it. We held on for dear life as the giant slowly crushed the Bounty.

"Hands off, you big oaf! We just had her repaired!" Jay shouted at the giant. 

"I don't think that's going to help us, Jay!" You shouted at him. 

"What do we do?" Kai shouted. 

"I don't know!" Cole shouted back. 

"We have to go!" Little Wu shouted to Cole. 

"What do you think we're trying to do?" Cole shouted back at Wu. 

"We have to go!" Wu shouted again, just then, you remembered what Mystake gave you. 

"Jay! The bag!"  You shouted. 

"To go. "For when your time of need, tea to go." I think this is why she gave us this!" Jay pulled out the bag Mystake had given us. 

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Kai shouted at him. Jay opened the bag and golden flowers that looked like stars make flowing out of the bag, surrounding us in their glow. 

"Go!" Wu shouted. 

"Go where?" Cole asked him. 

"I feel funny," Jay told us. 

"What's happening?" Kai shouted as we began disappearing. 

TIME SKIP

You slowly began to gain your consciousness back, and slowly began to open your eyes. You began to look around you and spotted Cole laying beside you. 

You saw Wu poke Cole with a bamboo stick, and he slowly began to wake up.  You looked at the others and saw they also had a look of confusion on them. 

"Traveler's tea," Zane said. 

"Looks like we're no longer in Ninjago," Cole said as we looked around. 

"Then where are we?" Jay asked what we've all been wondering about. 

Just then, a giant dragon came flying over us and into the horizon. 

"Back where it all began. The Realm of Oni and Dragons." Kai told us.