Chp-8

Valerie Pov

After that day I stopped hoping that one day I might be able to change him. Or at least make him give me my freedom back.

I did everything in my power to never disobey him or break his any rule. But he every time finds something to punish me. So I stopped trying my best and did only those things which I could.

I knew he will eventually find a reason to hurt me then what the use of doing my best when in the end I will eventually be punished for something I never intended to do.

Staring at the beautiful garden I sighed heavily before once again glancing at the main gate. I didn't want him to get angry on me for not receiving him at the door.

It's one of his rules. To receive him on the door whenever he comes back from work and kiss him. I always kiss his cheek or only a small peck on his lips if he seemed angry or not in the mood.

I know I shouldn't be this carefree by thinking about that guy. But I can't help it. It seems like I had seen that guy before. His light brown eyes seemed so familiar to me.

I was sure I knew about him and after coming to know about his name I realized who he was. Two years ago one of the orphanage kid disappeared without telling anyone.

We were dead worried. And then Aunt called Mr. Valentino asking for his help. He said his son will help us finding that kid and after few hours that guy came back with the kid telling us that he went to the nearby garden so we shouldn't be getting mad at him.

I was surprised when I came to know that he was Mr. Valentino biological son but Master's stepbrother. Sinister Valentino. I couldn't help but admire his mesmerizing eyes when I met him for the first time.

He wasn't interested in all of this but the softness I saw in his eyes when he was patting the kid's head was beyond my imagination. I admired him a lot for his behaviour but after that day I know I shouldn't even be thinking about him.

The disgust and disappointment I had seen in his eyes when Master told him about me being his woman. I know he must have figured out that I am a mistress of his brother. And where was the lie?

Today or tomorrow I know he wouldn't wait and eventually I have to give up.

But why. Just why I can't convince my mind and made my heart to accept this. Why this useless hope is still there somewhere in my soul. Why.

I don't want to do something which will lead me to his bad side but I also don't want to live my life like this. Where every second I only fear. Fear of what if I end up doing something which will lead him to hurt me.

I don't care anymore what Sinister thinks about me. If he can't help me then why should I even give any attention to his stares and thoughts? I already have many things to think about other than him.

My train of thoughts got interrupted with the sound of the car entering the garage. I instantly stood up from the bench and ran towards the door. I sighed in relief when I reached the door and then it was being opened.

He entered the house with an extremely tired face but his eyes were quiet red clearly he was angry. Extremely angry. I gulped before walking closer to him but then froze when he held his hand up clearly telling me to stop.

He walked past me with strong and hard steps. The sound of his shoes tapping on the floor was the only thing being heard in the quiet hallway. He walked upstairs. I flinched hearing the door of his room being slammed shut.

I let out breath which I was holding in. Gulping down I went to make his coffee. It was his daily routine. I once made his coffee and he said he loved it and print a new rule to make a coffee for him whenever he comes back.