Chp-23

Author Pov

Wrapping his arm around her waist he pulled her closer against his chest. She sucked on her breath closing her eyes in ecstasy.

His lips leaned towards her neck letting them kiss her beautiful exposed flesh. The light negligee was completely showing her goddess curves as she was fully flushed against his arms.

Her chest heaved up and down feeling his fingers gracing her covered back. Goosebumps appeared on her skin making him growl in arousal.

He dipped his head deeper in her neck before sucking on the same spot hardly making her arch her back. Her hands held his biceps feeling weak in her knees.

Suddenly her body was in the air but she was still completely attached to his body. He laid her down on the bed keeping the pace of his kisses consistent over her neck.

"Valerie. Your so damn beautiful." He moaned out pulling the only clothing off her body as she let him do it. She was drowned in the ocean of pleasure as his lips were sinfully marking her beautiful skin.

His eyes darken watching her only in thin laced undergarments. His hand cupped her womanhood making her let out a small moan of his name.

"Ah, Sinister."

"Fuck." Sinister snapped open his eyes breathing heavily. He looked around only to find himself in his room and no one near him.

He sat up on the bed leaning against the bed's headboard before gritting his teeth. His hands clenched feeling his hard-on.

He was painfully aroused and remembering the dream again and again it was becoming more painful for him.

"God damn it what's wrong with me." He questioned himself. He knew he found that girl extremely attractive and in some way, he wished to be the one beside her, not Xavier.

But he had no other option. He has no idea why She's kept on playing with his mind without making any effort. He shouldn't be feeling the things for her that are forbidden.

He's forbidden for her. And if Xavier got even a bit of information of what his stepbrother is feeling for his most precious submissive he wouldn't take long before coming at Sinister's neck and Valerie will suffer as well.

His mind in its own went to those electric green eyes. The colour of her eyes always makes him remember the beautiful forest. A lonely forest waiting for someone to explore it. Someone to cherish its beauty. Someone to care for it.

Shaking his head he decided to not let his mind play games more. He needs to accept that Valerie isn't his. So it will be better to stop fantasizing about her as well.

With that, he decided to take a shower to get rid of the hard-on that he never wanted to have in the first place.

On the other hand, Valerie slowly unfolded her eyes letting out a small moan feeling aching pain in her head. She pulled her hand to her head palming it.