Chp-25

Author Pov

"No one cares for you except me. Just accept me and you will be treated like a queen."

Accept me. Accept me. Accept me.

She snapped open her eyes with a horrified gasp. She couldn't believe that his efforts of playing with her mind have started to work.

He was all over her senses and his words like a mantra kept on playing in her mind. How can someone be so cruel? How can he treat someone like this when she has done nothing to him.

Being his mistress was never her choice. She was like a dress that had a tag of Xavier on her from the day she was rescued by Mr Valentino.

She questions day and night that why that man even saved her and her friends when all he was going to do is to throw them in the hands of these monsters.

Leaning her back on the bed's headboard she sighed heavily. Her eyes moved all over the room trying to find the source of her discomfort and terror but he wasn't there.

She almost sighed in relief but instead, her breathing got caught in her throat hearing the door of the bathroom cracked opening. Her eyes remained stuck on the bed fisting her hands in fear.

Xavier was surprised to see her already awake. He was only in his robe as he just took a fresh shower. His eyes moved all over her body remembering how he changed her clothes when she blacked out.

Few drops of his blood fell on her clothes as well as on her neck so he decided to clean the blood. Grabbing a wet towel he cleaned the blood and removed her bloody dress replacing it with a light silk negligee.

He always loved seeing her in light nightwear even he bought a lot of negligees for her a few days ago. He loves when her petite figure get crushed in his arms and because of the light nightwear he can easily feel her curves.

Watching her trembling hands he walked towards her without caring about her trembling figure. Reaching her he took a seat in front of her.

Grabbing her clenched fist he pulled it towards his lips. Her eyes got widened feeling him kissing her fisted hand.

"Angelo look at me." She slowly looked up only to find his intense gaze on her. He was staring at her without blinking. The way he was looking shuddered her as it was not a good sign.

"I am sorry. I was drunk and I don't even remember what kind of rubbish I had said to you. Just don't mind ok." He said innocently making her instantly nod.

Xavier smiled almost smirked seeing her trembling in fear. Slowly he grabbing her both arms and pulled her a little closer. Valerie gulped but said nothing just kept her eyes down.

"Come here." He said patting his thigh making her clenched her jaw. The fear and terror was too much.

Against her will, with her trembling legs, she sat upon his laps making him grin in satisfaction. Her obedience sometimes makes his surprised at how can someone listen to him without another word.

Wrapping his arm around her tiny waist he dug his face in her crook making her gulped down. She knew there is no way she could escape him so better just accept it.

His fingers played with the straps of her negligee as he smoothly pulled them down her shoulders. She shuddered when his cold fingers met her warm body.

Leaning more closer he let his lips travel on her milky smooth skin making her shut her eyes right away. His lips trailed down to her revealed shoulder kissing her flesh.