Chp-22

Author Pov

Valerie coughed harshly while sitting on the bed. Her eyes felt like they were on fire. Her body was aching badly along with her head. She wanted to close her eyes and run away from this nightmare.

But her body and senses were betraying her again and again. She wasn't able to sleep or to rest even a bit. Her mind kept on playing the flashback of her ruination like a broken tape recorder.

Every time she closed her eyes his evil gaze looking at her with nothing but lust comes infront of her. Her heart couldn't handle the pain of being stabbed by him again and again. It was almost like he succeeded in printing his mark in her mind.

He succeeded in becoming the only thought of her mind. She was helpless. No matter how much she tries to divert her attention all she could think was about the things he did to her. To her body. To her heart. To her soul.

Grabbing the jug from the side table she sighed heavily watching it fully empty. With all her strength she stood up and started walking towards the kitchen which was downstairs.

Even though her legs were trembling and her whole body was aching badly she still refused to sit and let her mind repeat the horrible nightmare she met a while ago.

It's not like she has any other way to get out of this. How much she wish it was just for one night but she knew it wouldn't be. From now on he will touch her the way he wants. And she's too helpless to say no to him. Not only helpless but afraid too.

She didn't want to imagine what might he ends up doing if he would be angry. The things he did to her he said in the end that he was gentle but what if he becomes rough. She didn't want to imagine it.

Sighing in relief as she reached the end of the stairs and was about to walk towards the kitchen. But her head thumped badly making her hold it in pain.

She took steps back and held the wall on the other side of the staircase. She was about to take a step ahead when she heard.

"Pensi davvero di poter sostituire Valerie. Mio Angelo. Pensi davvero di essere capace di prendere il suo posto." He spat out with a small chuckle. (-You really think you can replace Valerie. My angel. You really think you're capable of taking her place.)

Her body froze at the spot hearing the same vicious voice of her cruel master. She turned her body to the side a little and found him in the office smirking at the girl standing in front of him.

They couldn't see her as Valerie's body was completely hidden behind the wall. Her breath hitched hearing his next words.

"Yes, bitch I used you. You never knew my real plan. Eri solo un'esca in questo piano. Il vero piano lo conoscevamo solo io e Chris." (-You were just bait in this plan. The real plan only Chris and I knew.)

"I wanted you to scare Valerie which you did. Good job. I knew after meeting you she will try to reach me as soon as possible and then Chris appeared. You kidnapped her and you were the one who brought her in the basement with the help of Chris. You were the one who told Chris that she was trying to escape. You. You. And you."

She witnessed Liza tearing up. For a moment she felt sympathy for her but it fades away as soon as it came. Why should she pity the woman who didn't think twice before throwing her in the same cage as the vicious beast? Not thinking of how much damage he could cause her.

"And then you were the one who lied. You framed Valerie. You made me lose my senses and I forced Valerie. Why because you wanted to be with me. You did all this just to get rid of her but after watching the videos of CCTV cameras I came to know Valerie was innocent and Chris was fooled by You as well. So I will apologize to her. Ask for her forgiveness that you ruined everything. la stupida Liza." (-The stupid Liza)