Chp-45

Author Pov

"Everything is ready sir. We can start executing the plan." A small smirk appeared on the man's face as he sighed in satisfaction.

"Alright then. Be ready." He said as he cut the call and stared at the wall sighing heavily.

" Don't you think the plan is risky?" The man sitting on the sofa asked making him nod his head.

"It is. But we don't have any other option left now. I should have known about those cunning bastards but now this is the only plan left for me." He said making the man nod his head.

" How are you feeling now?" The man on the sofa nodded his head.

"I am fine now. Just a little headache." He said pointing at his bandaged head which was covering the heavy bruise his forehead had received a few days ago.

Suddenly he heard a ting of notification and a small smirk appeared on his devilishly handsome face nodding his head. Everything was ready and risky as well.

"Wish me luck." He said to his friend who smiled at him.

"Good luck Sinister."

With that Sinister with a determined face left the apartment and walked towards the exit to work on his plan. Only one sentence echoed in his head.

Don't worry Valerie I am coming for you.

Meanwhile

The night turned to day but Valerie had no sleep. She stared out of the window all night while sitting in the corner of the bed. She knew in a few seconds her nightmare will again appear.

And this time with life insurance of her nightmare in the shape of their marriage. She coughed a little before she heard the door of the room opening. Her swollen eyes fell on the man or more like a monster.

As promised he brought the papers. Xavier looked like he had just taken a good warm shower as he was dressed up perfectly. There was no remorse or the tiniest bit of sympathy on his face for her.

Indeed some people just don't know the meaning of change. They just don't know what accepting your faults is. Egoists and cruel monsters like him indeed exist.

He placed the papers in front of her curled-up body and looked at her. Sighing heavily he palmed her chubby cheek caressing it. Her bloodshot swollen eyes met his merciless grey ones.

"My angel. Come on now sign it. I hope this whole night was enough for you to understand that there is no way out for you. So it will be better if you sign it. Come on I promise I will give you everything. Everything you will wish and ask for. Just be an obedient little kitten. Now sign it and be my submissive wife." He said kissing her forehead.

Valerie looked at the pen and then in his eyes. Xavier smirked satisfied when she grabbed the paper and pulled it near her face. He thought she might want to read it but her next action left him stunned.

She tore up the paper into several pieces.

She threw the paper pieces right on his face before standing on her feet in front of him. Her one ankle and wrist weren't chained up anymore but ugly bruises have started appearing on her skin.

"I will never marry you. Even if you will be the last person left in this world I will never marry you." She spat as she glared at him.

There was something in her gaze Xavier for the first time witnessed. Rebelliousness and bravery. There was no fear or dread in her eyes for him anymore. She didn't lie when she said she was tired of enduring the pain she didn't even deserve to feel.