Chp-46

Author Pov

Xavier ruffled his hair in desperation. "Fucking hell!" He cursed under his breath pacing back and forth while staring at the door of the operation theater.

The doctor had told him how critical Valerie's condition was. He couldn't help but feel a bursting of flames of sadness in him. He wanted nothing more than to just go back to time and refuse Chris from meeting her.

"fottuto bastardo! lo ucciderò!" He mumbled to him glaring at the floor while breathing heavily in anger. (-Fucking bastard! I will kill him!)

He wanted nothing more than to kill Chris right now and he will do so. Even if nothing will happen to Valerie he will kill the bastard. He knew Chris had been blaming Valerie for Alice's death but he never thought he will go to this extent.

Now he understood why he was so desperate to help him find Valerie. He bribed one of Sinister's men and with his help, they kidnapped Sinister's friend. The doctor. As they knew he's gonna leave Valerie with his doctor friend.

They kidnapped him and locked him up for some days and Chris was the one who had bought that mask from one of the professionals and imitated that doctor really well even though Chris's voice was a little deeper than him.

Chris mostly did the work to kidnap Valerie and Xavier didn't for once think that he was planning this shit all this time. His phone suddenly started ringing.

It was Chris

"Fottuto bastardo dove cazzo sei? sto andando a--" (-You fucking bastard where the fuck are you? I am going to----)

"Sir, the boss has asked me to tell you to reach the **** place in an hour. It is important." With that, he cut the call making Xavier fume in anger.

He slammed the phone on the floor in anger letting it break into several pieces. He motioned his one bodyguard to follow him while leaving one behind for Valerie's safety. He settled in the car and speed up towards the destination.

He gritted his teeth while speeding up the car. His mind was a mess. He was a mess. Today was supposed to be the best day of his life but instead, become the worst. He was supposed to marry her and spent the whole day and night in her arms but that fucking Chris has to ruin everything.

Just like Chris, Xavier refused to accept that it's his fault as well.

He refused to see even if poison was given by Chris but the one who took it was Valerie herself. If she wanted she could have refused it or simply wouldn't take it but his cruel ways and inhumane behavior had driven her to take that step but he just didn't want to accept it.

Like Chris blames Valerie for putting those words in Alice's mind, Xavier blamed Chris for giving her poison instead of seeing that both of them were the real culprits.

He reached an abandoned factory and gritted his teeth. His mind was so much messed up that he didn't for once try to take any precaution. Even his bodyguard tried to tell him to not go inside yet but he refused it. He was blinded by anger, he wanted to kill that bastard.

He entered the factory and started telling Chris his name. "YOU BASTARD COME OUT!"

He was angry, in rage. He wanted to claw at his face. Strangle him to death. But before he knew anything he heard a shot and turning around he found his bodyguard laid dead on the floor.

"Fuck!" He cursed when something heavy met with his head. He fell to his knees holding his head. He tried to look up with his blurry eyes but instead got another powerful blow on his head making his body fall flat on the floor.

He saw black boots in front of his face as the person kneeled in front of him. He tried his best to see the person's face but to no avail. Before he could black out he heard a few words.

"Goodbye, brother."

He heard those words before everything blacked out. The man in front of him smirked in satisfaction. He nodded at his men who skillfully did their work.

He left the factory and while driving away from the factory he heard the loud explosion making his smirk wide. Finally, everything went according to his plan.

He heard his phone ringing and seeing the ID he instantly picked the call up and placed it on his ear.

"Sinister how does everything go?" Sinister sighed in relief.

" Perfect. He's no more." He said making his friend sigh in relief as well but something in him wasn't feeling good from the morning.

He was also confused about something. Chris committed suicide but Xavier seemed to have no idea of it. He also looked like he wanted to kill Chris but why Sinister had no idea.

"Sinister remember I told you the plan was risky. And something has happened." He frowned as he heard his friend's sad voice.

"What happened?" He asked as he straighten his posture.

"Valerie she's not good." Sinister's heart started beating abnormally in pain and concern.

"W-What happened?" He asked gulping down but his friend was having a hard time telling him.

"Fucking tell me what happened to her?" He growled making his friend bite his lips.

"She's in critical condition. She tried to commit suicide." This stopped his breathing.

Meanwhile

Mr. Valentino was sitting in his mansion living room watching the TV. Suddenly his eyes caught news making him narrow his eyes.

The moment he read the news the remote in his hand fell on the floor. He abruptly stood up from the sofa shaking his head as tears started blurring his gaze.

"N-No my son." He said in shock when he heard the headlines.

"*** Factory was blown up half an hour ago and from the sources, we came to know that a dead body of famous and well known Billionaire Xavier Valentino has been found. It is said that the body was burnt badly but the police were able to confirm as his one hand wasn't burnt much." 

With that, Mr. Valentino grabbed the phone and dialed the number.

"What the fuck is this? Tell me this is some kind of stupid joke my son can't --" He blabbered like a mad man but the officer's next words made him fall on his knees.

" I am sorry Mr. Valentino but this is true. Xavier Valentino is no more."

Sometimes things just don't go the way we plan.
______________________________________

Next will be updated soon. Don't forget to like and comment.

Don't forget to follow me here and on Instagram, the link is available in my bio. Or you can simply search marwians.

I purple you.