Chp-26

Warning: Violence Ahead.

Author Pov

"Tell me, Mio Angelo. Where should I carve my name? Here." He whispered pressing the knob of the knife on the side of her stomach making her hold back her breathing in fear.

"Or here." He traced the sharp edge of the knife on her bare body reaching a little up from her swollen bosom. She tightened her fists and squeezed her eyes in fear.

She wasn't able to let out a bit of a breath in fear. She was petrified feeling him pressing the sharp cold object on her bare body. Her eyes started getting teary but she was glad that he couldn't see her eyes as they were blindfolded.

The pressure of the knife on her skin wasn't too much but it was still enough to make her fear the upcoming unfortunate events for her.

"No." He said pulling the knife completely away from her body. She let out a shaky breath realising that she was holding her breathing afraid of his next movement.

She heard him placing his both palms beside her head and coming up towards her face. His face was only inches away from hers as she felt his breathing hitting her lips continuously.

She knew that knife was still in his hand but with the way his face hovered above hers she had no idea what he was planning next.

"I don't want to ruin the beautiful skin my Angel have." He mumbled brushing his lips against her swollen ones. She clutched the pillow above her head as she still had her arms above.

She felt his hand caressing her chubby cheek before leaning down and kissing it. She hissed when he took her cheek between his teeth and lightly bit it.

He increased the pressure of his biting making her wince a bit. Leaving her skin he placed soft kisses all over the reddish spot because of his bite.

Going aside he kissed her tiny nose and did the same with her other cheek. Her breathing with time kept on increasing in fear. She wasn't able to hold back the fear her heart was screaming.

She knew the knife was still in his hand for a reason. And the way he was touching her scared her. He was way too gentle.

"Let's do this. I am giving you a choice love." He whispered nibbling on her neck. He wrapped his free arm around her waist and pulled her up a bit making her arch her back.

His lips were busy kissing her collarbone while his other hand went to her underwear. Using the sharp object in his hand he ripped the sides of the material and easily removed it from her body leaving her completely bare for his sinful eyes.

His fingers gently traced down to her stomach making her breathe out in anticipation. He moved his body up coming face to face with her.

His lips parted watching sweat dripping down her forehead making her look aesthetic. Her body jolted up when his fingers landed on her core making her lean her head back a bit.

His face was extremely near her. His lips were touching the side of her lips making her aware of his presence. She clutched her hands when his fingers started moving at a very slow pace on her core.

Even though her heart and mind were against this. The only thing her heartfelt was disgust at his touch. But her body was feeling what a human body will feel. And addition even if she wants to push him away she knows better than to disobey this monster.

She gasped out feeling him increasing his pace. Her face went upwards in surprise letting a loud gasp out when he increased the movement of his fingers.

His lips met her jawline as she moved her head up because of the sensation. Even though his fingers were doing their work his eyes stayed still on her. Watching her every movement.

Watching her arching her back. Throwing her head back at his touch. The sweat dripping down her body. And the beautiful soft noises she was making. Everything. He wanted to watch her doing all this.

Soon her breathing started accelerating as she felt a knot in her stomach. He smirked completely aware of the fact that she was going to cum anytime soon.

And he withdrew his hand. Her chest heaved up and down rapidly. She was too close but he didn't give her the release. Her legs trembled in need but she kept her lips sealed.

She felt immense hate in her heart because of the way her body gave in. But did she have any option? No, she didn't.

Xavier wiped his fingers with the bedsheets before tracing her trembling thighs with his cold fingers. He waited and waited for her voice to come out but nothing.

He frowned as his smirk faded away. Why wasn't she begging him for a release? Why was she so quiet. What's with this girl.

Licking his lips he went to her ear nibbling on her earlobe he whispered. "What do you want Angel. Do you want your Master to give you a release?" He whispered shamelessly making her gulp down.

"Whatever Master wants. He can do." She said making him almost freeze up in shock. Did she just reject his offer to give her a release?

He had never witnessed someone like her. Her body was begging for a release but her tongue was saying something else. She didn't refuse in clear words but it was almost like she didn't care for what he does with her.

Clenching his jaw his grip on the knife tightened. A psychotic angry smirk appeared on his lips as he leaned down and this time.

Mature Content Ahead.

The rest of the chapter is available on Booknet and inkitt. The link is available on my bio. I am not taking risk by uploading smut on wattpad so yeah.

You can read the rest of the chapter on Inkitt or book net.

Link is available in my bio.