Chp-29

Author Pov

"Ah." She hissed touching the wrapped bandage on her stomach. Her eyes didn't stop shedding tears remembering that eventful night again and again.

There wasn't even a minute when she didn't think about his touch. His assault. His abuse. The violence was too much for her fragile body to handle.

In the morning when she woke up she came face to face with her biggest nightmare but eventually, he left her after some time which indeed gave her relief but for how long. He will come back again.

When she went to the kitchen and was ready to work again. Lina stopped her and gave her a note left by Xavier. She couldn't help but tremble while grabbing the note. God knows what is written in it.

The old woman only gave the poor girl pitiful looks which Valerie in her misery didn't notice. Finally reading the letter her frown deepen instead of relaxing.

You will not work till your wound will be healed. So rest and wait for me.

Yours loving Master

Her heart contracted in fear as well as in disgust. Loving. If this is love then her belief in love had gotten off. She hates love with her everything if this is what people call love.

She was afraid of what is he planning. Why is he suddenly behaving like a human? She shook her head. No, that heartless monster can never be a human. Even calling him a monster is an insult to the monster as well.

With her steady steps she went to the room and the whole day she stayed sitting on the sofa beside the vast window. She didn't go to his room whole day.

The dark walls. The air. The bed. The bloody coloured curtains. Everything in his room suffocates her. She just wanted to rip everything that reminded her of how helpless she was. She wanted to burn his room.

But what will she gain from doing it? If not that room he will make more traumatic events for her in another one. Like he said she will never forget the things he did. Indeed she wasn't able to forget his every kind of assault. His abuse.

Lina brought lunch dinner and breakfast for her in the room but couldn't help and sigh in disappointment watching her eating like a bird. Not even a bird can eat this less.

It was almost like she was eating only to keep herself alive otherwise wouldn't have eaten anything. Whenever Lina tried to make her eat more she only refused it saying she has no appetite.

And who can have the heart to eat after being branded and raped? No normal girl can have an appetite to eat more when she knows the monster of her nightmares will appear again.

She stirred in her sleep jerking up. She placed her palm on her chest. She looked here and there and no one was there. She heard the same noise again.

With difficulty, she stood up from the sofa and took only one step when the door of the room got slammed open. She flinched watching her Master standing there with the fire burning in his eyes.

She clutched the side of the dress she was wearing in fear. He looks like he will kill anyone anytime. Her eyes widened slightly when he walked towards her like a raging beast.

She closed her eyes ready to feel any kind of assault or abuse but instead, his next action snapped her eyes open in shock.

His large arms wrapped around her body slamming her against his bulky one. Her eyes widened when he hugged her tightly pulling her body up. His grip made her tiptoe to balance with his tall body.

Her arms on their wrapped around his neck to keep her body up. Her body was completely engulfed in his arms letting her tiny figure disappear in his muscular arms.