Chp-50

Author Pov

"Valerie can you look after the cake I will come back in a few minutes." Valerie smiled at the woman nodding her head. She leaned against the kitchen counter staring at the window as she waited for the oven to make a sound.

As soon as she decided to rest a little her mind instantly went to that particular man she wanted yet doesn't want to be with him at the same time. She knew her heart had been stolen by Sinister from a long time even before she met Xavier.

But she just held herself back convincing herself that she's only Xavier's. She day-night ask her heart only one question why did you love him and not Xavier? She sometimes thinks if she had tried, would Xavier have changed?

But the answer is the same. No. It's such a funny thing how even after her obeying him he never for once treated her like a human. Being his slave was her fate she knew and she had done peace with her fate knowing very well that those two words were her past, present, and future.

Yes, Master.

But indeed she never thought she will meet that anonymous guy again. Sinister Valentino and will again lose her heart to him. Loving Xavier was never needed. Only her obedience was the thing he wanted and she gave it to him without another word then why didn't he for once think of her as a human?

She was truthful when she said if only he had once tried to treat her more than just a slave and an object, given her just a little respect she would have written her life to him without uttering another word.

She endured everything. His every blow. His rape, torture, humiliating words and even witnessing him killing someone. She kept on praying for one thing. For him to see her as a human. But he never did.

Instead, her submissive and obedient actions turned him worst than a monster. He started thinking of himself as a God. Seeing how he was ruling over her made him think he can have anything with his power.

But indeed this is what we call God's will which can divert the destination of one's pain. The pain he wanted to give her ended up colliding with his fate.

Sinister. How much she wanted to tell him that she wants to be him but can she? No. His world is too vicious for her. She was raised to be honest not cunning. She was soft and his world was tough for her.

I will protect you with my anything.

Then why didn't he protect her that night? Why did he throw her in front of Xavier knowing very well that Xavier will harm her? She knew he had no other option than that.

She was thankful but mad at him at the same time. He freed her from a lifetime fear of being caught by her master again but the fear of trusting him and again getting it broken by him makes her mad.

Why Sinister? Was it so hard to tell me your plan? Was I not enough trustworthy for you to tell me? Was I even important to you that how easily you threw me in his hands?

She thought as she remembered his confession. She loves him too still does but trusting him and putting her life in his hands was really hard for her to do so anymore.

For 6 months she did everything to gather herself together. Her nightmares were still there. Her hand was healed a lot but there was a small dark scar on her twist as her bone wasn't fully healed yet.

She touched her stomach remembering Xavier's name on her flesh. In the first month, she woke up from her nightmare remembering the day he marked her. She went straight to the kitchen and did something terrifying.

She slashed the part of her skin where his name was printed with a sharp knife. Now his name was nowhere on her skin only ugly cut scars. It was a fortune that Jane came on time and took her to the hospital.