Chp-11

Author Pov

A small gasp left from her lips when two arms were wrapped around her waist and a face shoved in her neck. She gulped before trying to relax her muscles.

It's been a week when Xavier started to treat her a little better. "Don't mind me Angelo continue your work." He whispered lightly pecking her neck making her shiver.

Her grip on the knife tightened as his soft kisses kept on meeting her milky skin giving her goosebumps. Even though he wanted to keep his distance from her but still whenever he sees her he just couldn't hold himself back.

Kissing. Hugging and cuddling with her has become a daily routine for him. Even though his body begged him every time to take her but he stops himself as it wasn't the right time.

She moved a little turning around before dropping the knife on the slab. She moved her body a little back before making eye contact with him.

"Master. I can't work like that. You must be hungry. Let me make something first." She didn't touch him as her hands were wet and dirty because the juice of vegetables was all over her hands.

He sighed placing his hands on the counter beside her before leaning to her face with a whining pout.

"But I missed you, Mia Angelo." She blinked a few times in shock seeing her ruthless master behaving like a baby. (-My Angel)

"You know I think I should take you with me to work too. I always become so frustrated while missing you like hell. I can't focus on my work being this much away from you." He said caressing her chubby cheek using his thumb.

Suddenly her wet hands fell on his biceps when he pulled her by her waist against his chest. Before she knew anything his rough lips were on her plump ones giving her a passionate yet gentle kiss.

After that day he started kissing her gently without leashing his beast out. He loves how her lips taste against his. Soft and luscious.

Her grip on his biceps tightens closing her eyes and kissing him back. The pace of the kiss slowly increased. She let out a soft moan when he bit her lips making her open her lips and let him dominant her mouth with his tongue.

He nearly growled when her moan reached his lips. Tightening his grip on her he placed his veiny hand behind her neck deepening the kiss turning it into a ferocious one.

His one hand slowly slid from her waist to under her shirt making her shiver in his arms. His cold yet rough fingers caressed her soft skin making her breathless.

Leaving her breathless he left her swollen lips guiding his red lips towards her jaw. His one hand kept on caressing her bare waist while other wrapped around her ponytail.

She yelped out when he roughly pulled her hair down making her throw her head back revealing her neck. He witnessed his mark on her collarbone. The mark he gave her on the day he punished her because of his jealousy.

But the mark was lightened up and also her neck was looking too plan and clean for him. He placed his lips on her throat bone leaving light kisses all over.

Soon his soft kisses turned into aggressive sucking earning loud moans from her. He growled when he felt her body becoming weak because of his sucking. To get the proper access to her neck he picked her by her waist placing her on the counter.

Placing his hand on her chest he pushed her back on the counter before hovering above her and having proper access to her neck.

His pace of sucking increased and soon he started biting her skin to leave his mark. One tear escaped her eyes because of his bite. But she instantly wiped it away as he already told her he hates when she cries. And it makes him angry.