|20| The saga of them.

The pic above is the perfect position for fayth and Nolan., Neglecting surroundings.

[When thinking about life, remember this.
“No amount of guilt can change the past,
And no amount of anxiety can change the future.”
- unknown.]

So, close your eyes. And think carefully.
No-one will know the better answer than yourself.

All the thinking will be in italic font.
VOTE AND THINK, THEN OFCOURSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS, RIGHT?

Third-person POV-

The silence was inserted in the corridors of Elite Academy.
As the curfew time has started.
The rules of the Academy must be followed, or the consequences were upon students.
And frankly, no one in the Academy wants to be Academy's dustbin for days or weeks.

And fortunately, no-one noticed fayth and Nolan, walking freely around the Academy or rather Nolan walking with fayth in his arms.
The only sound that can be heard was the heavy footsteps of Nolan. And If you listen carefully, the loud Heartbeats of fayth.

But no one could hear the thoughts,
Which were loud in her mind.
Making her surroundings low.
First- she did not find anything to give her clues about anything in the library. Fuck! and second,
Fayth knew she had made a grave mistake, Acting like that in front of a stranger as well as Nolan.
But she was thankful of her rational side at that time, that she did not create a bigger scene.
She thanked her lucky stars for that.
It could have been bad-
It was the mistake she just can't avoid, no matter how many meditations she do., but now she have to make up her mistake. She must.

They both were half-way to her dorm.
When fayth has placed her head on Nolan's shoulder.
Tiredly.
For a second Nolan went stiff, but then kept going.

"If I'm heavy, you can put me down. You know..." Fayth whispered to Nolan.
Fayth loved herself.
She was taught to love herself, but fayth was always conscious of her weight.
No matter how many times she told herself that, I'm perfect as I am- but the nagging never went away.

To answer her question, Nolan pushed fayth up, toward himself.
His face inches away from her-

Fayth's eyes widened on their own accord and she tightened her grip on Nolan's shoulder, to balance herself.

"Nolan-"

"Shhh, believe me, fayth- I quite like this situation better" he looked at her unblinkingly then suddenly smirked, "but you should start doing some exercise you know-"

It took fayth a second to understand that he was joking.
She narrowed her eyes at him and pinched his shoulder.

"Ouch- girl! That hurts! And I was joking."

"It was supposed to hurt Nolan," Fayth countered smugly.

Nolan abruptly stopped and looked upon the ceiling seriously.
"Ooo look here everyone- look down here God, are you seeing this! How unfair is this! Lord! Are you seeing this.! Me- the poor lad is trying to help this girl- and this bad bad girl is hitting me! Where is your justice lord! I want-"

And Nolan's rant went muffled under fayth's palm.

"Oh my god, shut up!! You will wake up everyone!" Fayth whisper- yelled at him.
But even she couldn't help and laugh at his endeavours.

Then after assuring that Nolan will not start his complaints, fayth removes her hand.

Nolan smiled at her, understanding what is going on her mind then looking ahead he says,
"Fayth, you should know that you are perfect, no cut that! You're beautiful. just the way you are., and why one would want to be perfect anyway? When you could be anything you want. Being you is much better And no you are not heavy. You are light as a feather, You understand?"