|12|Secrets.

New Characters in this chapter: Patricia and Mr.Wood.
________________________________🖤
Third person's POV:

Principle's office in Elite Academy:

"This is a really serious issue, What should we do! Mr.Wood?" asked Patricia, the Headmistress of Elite Academy as she took a sit in front of Mr.Wood.

Patricia is a tough woman, in her forties. her spine straight and her voice sharp.
If confidence had a face then it would have been her. The only woman like her can manage the ELITE Academy but with current incidents, she was feeling anything but confident.

Mr. Wood looked upon his friend and colleague. "I know that Patricia." He answered, The Director of Elite Academy.
And his voice was calm like cucumber.

Patricia folded her legs and tried to suppress the anger. "This is not something we can hide for a long period and if we cannot then I fear that the first headlines of every newspaper would be about our Academy. That would affect a lot on the reputation of the Academy." She was worried about this issue, that's why she had personally invited Mr wood in the Academy.

Mr Wood knows, that What Patricia said is true but he had other things to manage. So he smiled at her. His face which had slight lines of wrinkles did not get well with the smile, and somehow ended up becoming creepy instead of supporting.
"For now, I can manage this situation., but make sure that, The information about this issue only remains between you and me." He explained.

Patricia got the message, "I can give you my words Mr Wood," She assured. "And there are also some new transfer students."

Mr Wood knew that he can trust her. They both have been through thick and thin together.

"Now, this is a good thing." A mischievous smile come upon his teeth. "because they will attract some attention and no one will notice this situation."

How can he smile in a situation like this?!
Patricia was baffled but she composed herself and smiled back.

"And what about this situation?" She couldn't help but ask him.

How can he handle this kind of situation? Patricia thought to herself.

"For this situation, I'll handle it. So you don't have to worry" he answered.

"If you say so" she presses the subject more, to know what he was thinking.

"Indeed, Patricia" And this is how he ends the topic.

_________________❤_________________

I have so many characters in my book that's why I will give you the description.

The character's description.

Fayth Williams: A new girl in the Elite Academy.
She came into the academy with some work.
She has many secrets to hide.

Violet Miller: fayth's friend. Outside the Elite Academy.

Noah Parker: fayth's friend outside the Elite Academy.

Aiden Alexander: One of the six in the Elite.
He is cold and dangerous. He also has some work in the academy. He has seen fayth but fayth don't know that.

Nolan Walker: One of the six in the Elite.
He had meet fayth and attracted to her.

Marley Walker: she is a cheerful girl and roommate of fayth. She is also a sister of Nolan.

Ahsan Yousef: One of the six in the Elite.
He has both good and bad sides of him.

Selena Sawyer: One of the six in the Elite.
She is actually mean girl and she had meet fayth in not quite good circumstances.

Xavier Smith: He is yet to describe in the book.
But he is One of the six in Elite and Selena has a crush on him.

Venessa Collins: One of the six in Elite. Anyone in the academy doesn't want to be with her., Cause she doesn't want it.

Carter Grey: Everybody bullies him in the academy. He wants to end his life and he had a little meeting with our fayth.

There are still some character's but these are the main character of the book.

Hey, my lovely reader's.
How are you all?

So what do you think about Elite Academy's Secrets?
Do you have any idea?

This chapter is small but from tomorrow I have my exams so I would be late for my new updates.