|7| Curiosity

Third-person POV:

All the thinking will be in Italic font.

Earlier that night:

Aiden Alexander rubbed his eyes to get rid of upcoming sleep. He was on the couch and across him, sat Yousef Ahsan.

Both were in Aiden's room.
The Academy has given him his own room. Not only him, but other specific students have this facility too.

Nolan was not here. The three are friends as they always have each others back. The circumstances has made them friends.

And The circumstances has made them what they are today. For some, they are hero and for some they are villain. But that has never affected them as long as someone does not interfere with them.

Aiden was looking through some documents, which were given to him by Mr Roy, his family lawyer.
Aiden's family are one of the most successful firm in the industries.

They owned The Alexandra Industry.,
and Aiden is their only heir, that's why he must take an interest in the business.

However, Aiden is one of the best Artist in the world at his young age. Even though he doesn't paints usually whenever he does, the painting becomes a masterpiece.

But to unknown reason, It had been a year since he grabbed any paintbrush.

People say's, 'when Aiden took his brush to paint, everything he makes, came to be an artistic piece.'

At the other hand, The family of Yousef is number one in the fashion industry. His parents are designers.
Yousef is known to be one of the best models in the industry.
But modelling is not what Yousef wants. But you don't get to choose in his family line.

In Elite Academy, no one is known as poor 'cause there are none.
But Aiden and his friends are at the top of the chain.

The room was silent but the occasional sound of fingers hitting the keys on laptop could be heard.

Yousef looked up from his laptop unsurely, toward Aiden. "Hey..." he hesitated but then continued. "Don't you think something is wrong with Academy in these days?"

Yousef was noticing this, But he was not sure. Something wrong was happening and he had searched but found nothing.
That's why he asked this question to Aiden, Because he knows that if something is wrong then, Aiden will know that. no one can hide anything from Aiden.

It's nearly impossible.

Aiden did not looked up and asked. "Why do you ask that?"

Yousef tried, but even after 15 years of their friendship he can not read his friends expression, it is always blank.

"Nothing." He exhales and looked up toward clock. "Just atmosphere here is weird,"

"Well, I don't feel anything special, you must be feeling that, because of certain someone" A sly smirk appear upon his face.

"Huh?"

"A certain hijabian girl. Ring any bells now?"

Yousefs breath hitched at the mention but he played safe. "What are you talking about?" he frowned, trying his best to hide his face expression. "You are mistaken my friend, There is nothing like that. And I'm going now. See you in the morning, bastard!"

Yousef shortly went out of the room but he definitely knew that Aiden knows, And his biggest mistake was to leave the room at the topic.

Aiden placed all the documents on the table and stood up.
Yousef's reaction was enough for Aiden to think that, there was something going on with Yousef and that girl.