|30| Yuanfen

~ Yuanfen(n.) ~
A relationship by fate or destiny; the binding force between two people

Third Person POV:

All the thinking will be in Italic font.

Previously: After the Marley incident, The Royals did a meeting, to discuss- how to catch the culprit. In between Yousef has his doubts that something is going on with Aiden.

Location: Elite Academy

__________________________

"That was something new!" Carter exclaimed and grabbed the towel from the bench to clear the sweat that has formed. "How did you do that!?"

His excitement was similar to a kid watching a magic trick.

Fayth smirked at the compliment of her combat skill and took a seat on one of the benches,

"Not gonna tell you-"

Carter scoffed and tossed the towel at her, which Fayth caught skillfully.

"Such a heartless."

Fayth stood up with a look on her watch, "Too bad, you have to deal with this heartless person." It was already, Ten in the evening and they both had a lot of assignments to complete.

Fayth groaned internally with the thoughts of her pending assignments.

As she was leaving, She felt a sudden wave of air from one of her side, with a smirk she caught Carters' leg with her free hand before it can hit her shoulder And tossed it at the side.

She turned around, only to see a sulking Carter.

"Awww, you have a long way to go."

Carter pouted at his failed attempt. Even though he had hundreds of questions in his mind regarding Fayths' fighting skills.
How did she learned these? Steps were complicated enough to defeat him and he knows that this is not even her full strength.

He never questioned them directly. He knows his boundaries. And as he sees her smiling over her shoulder- he felt his worrying going away. In these days of suffering, only the time with Fayth gives him the moments of peace.

They both left the room together, It has always been like this, Carter trying to catch her off guard and Fayth successfully blocking his every move.

They both were walking side by side when Fayth declared, "I'll teach you that move,"

Carter looked at her skeptically, after staying with her this whole month, He does not trust these words. "For real?"

Fayth nodded, "But I have a condition,.."

"Yup-" Carter rolled his eyes, "It was too good to be true."

Fayth smiled, "Nothing is free in this world Carter."

"Yes, yes, yes, Miss Teacher!"

Fayth scoffed at his nickname of her.

They both were near the corridor.

"So, " Carter stopped her by her wrist "What is the condition?"

"hmm... let me think" Fayth closed her eyes, pretending to think As Carter waited.

After a moment, She opened them, Carted looked upon her expectedly. When taking the opportunity she gives a jab to his stomach and runs away.

"At next meeting!"

"You little Vixen!" Carter shouted after her and went in his own direction with a smile on his face.

Fayth laughed at her antics, It has been always a good period When she was with Carter. He had opened up to her a little, about his family and his sister. But she knows it still is a long way before he tells her the reason behind his bullying.