|24| Someone like her

(A\N) Hey, beautiful, beautiful humans!
How are you all?
I apologize once again, *sighs* for being late. I could say the reason was the exam, but I know that it's not true. I was kind of exhausted, that's why. But now I'm back with all the stability! So don't worry. And I'm thinking about a schedule.
Hmm- let me think.
How about twice a week?
And most importantly, THANK YOU! YOU SWEET PEOPLE, FOR ALL THE MESSAGES! IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! I PURPLE YOU!

Quote of the chapter.
"You are a reader, and therefore a thinker, an observer, a living soul who wants more out of this human experience."- Salil jha.

Third-person POV-
Unedited.
(New character: Valerio Cart.)

All the thinking will be in Italic font.

Masks,
What a way to hide your self.
How many do people wear each day? Every hour, minute, seconds, even each moment? They change it. sometimes to hide their selves.
Sometimes to save their selves.
And did we forget about- what a perfect way to manipulate others!

And Fayth was no exception, If not Fayth lived in the Pattern of a mask.
Every time changing it.
And the reasons were never-ending.
But was fayth ashamed of it?
No. She never was.

It is not a crime to protect yourself.

But she was afraid, what if one day she forgets who she actually is?

Some wear a mask of coldness,
To make themselves apart from the crowd. They sometimes try to believe that people are vile, They hide that they do smile and laugh. That they do want people to laugh with. So that they can share their smiles and scars. But are too afraid to share them.

And some become these goofy people, They make it their goal to make others happy, to make everything perfect. However, alone they become quiet and starts to tear themselves. They wish that maybe someone will be able to uncover their Fake smiles, and make them real.

In Elite Academy, To find sincere people is as hard as finding genuine love on online websites.

Shaking her thoughts, Fayth looks around. The cafeteria was overflowing with students. They were Enjoying the little time with the people they like, or like to pretend to, and of course food. The delicious food of Elite Academy. Her eyes narrowing at some people. The people who usually bullied Carter and others. Then there was Selena and her high-heels, high ponytail squad. People looking at them twice before returning to their meal.

Fayth had never seen All the Royals together. It was strange to her. Fayth was luckily away from the crowd, toward a corner. Marley had insisted on 'eat with us on our table' but Fayth had declined politely. And most of the time The Royals were not here either. According to Marley, they have their food place.