|25|Déjà vu

I...I... Okay duck! I am just gonna put this here.

And I am sorry, As I was not able to fulfill my promise...also I got a job!

All the thinking will be in Italic font.

Third-person pov:-

Fayth closed her eyes to make her heart calm down a bit and attempted to think that she is dreaming but the way she was dressed told her otherwise as she looked into the mirror. More specifically, the dress Marley had selected for the Party.

Yup, you guessed it right, tonight is the night of the party.

She felt comfortable and good in the dress. But can't say the same about her inner dilemma. She looked outside the window and sure, there was darkness all around the Academy If you exclude the lamps.

Fayth both hated and loved the fact that the Academy is middle of nowhere. Once again her eyes caught her sight through the mirror, the yellow dress looked astonishing, but the actual reason why she selected this dress was- pockets.

"Damn! You're looking so pretty! like a sunflower!"

Fayth twirled around to face Marley and chuckled. "Well, thank you. But you have been appreciating me for the last fifteen minutes." And then whistles. "Have you seen yourself in the mirror! You're looking so damn hot!"

And it was true. In the silver party dress, with these black lace high-up heels, Marley looked ready to kill.

Marley went beside Fayth and made a sizzling sound. "Can't deny that. We both are looking gorgeous."

Fayth snickered and nodded in agreement.

At 10, They both exited their dorm and were ready for the party. It was held at the special place of the Academy. Which is where the dorm of Royals are located. Moreover, only 'some students' can throw a party in that place. And fortunately for Fayth, the place was not far from her dorm.

Fayth had a plan this time. If everything went according to her plan then she will get to know more about Royals and the Anonymous chat group.

It had not taken long for fayth to hear all the crazy stories about Royals' party. Some were just ridiculous. Like what the hell is 'They descended from the stairs like gods!' Fayth was agitated with all the theories and was ready to witness it for real. And the most ridiculous thing was how desperate students were to attend this party.

They were using all the connections and money to attend this party. Like chill out! It's just a party!

According to Marley, the venue had soundproof walls. So, other students would not get disturbed. That was the reason when Marley opened a certain big door, Fayth instinctively held her hands to her ears, "I'm gonna go deaf tonight." Fayth muttered And again she remembered why she hated parties. The floor beneath her vibrated with every thump and her eyes gaped at the army of teenagers.

She could see what she had ever seen at parties. People in fancy clothes, talking, dancing, eating, screaming, drinking and, her gaze went to a couple, well other stuff.

But the only difference was space and style. The arena was bigger than most of the parties she had visited. The lights looked aesthetic. There was a dance floor in the middle and around it were different food and drink stalls. It looked classic.

But there was still space in between the party and them. There stood five buff-looking men.

Fayth watched as Marley opened her clutch, taking out a card. She then handed it to the buff-looking guys, who accepted and inspected it. After a moment they gave a nod to Marley. and like others fayth and Marley went ahead.