|15| It's Her.

All the thinking will be in ITALIC FONT.

Third person POV:

It was an evening that stood silently outside the walls of the Academy. Ready to spread the pink glow around it, The sound of birds chirping made it easy to believe in the music of nature, But that was not the only sound as two students, were also included in the aesthetic of it.

Marley was flipping the pancakes, Beside her stood Fayth, doing the small work. Including looking at the clock after every minute.

No matter, How many times Fayth had tried to leave the room but Marley didn't let her. According to Marley her brother and his friends eats like monsters, So she needs a helping hand.

Last night Fayth had strictly said no- to her. Saying she needed to go to the library for the project and it did work for five minutes, But tables were turned when Marley pulled her last, Masterstroke. which was...
'Just tomorrow you had said that you will not leave me and now....'

Fayth shakes her head, how did she fall for that?

At last, They both made a deal with a condition. "I will leave before your brother or his friends come." Without any delay Marley accepted it. With a smile bigger than her face. Because she knows that she is pushing Fayth's limits.

Yet Marley could not help but think about why Fayth is always running away from the people?
When every girl would die for her place why fayth is denying the opportunity?

And this is how they both end up here, in the kitchen making pancakes.

Everything was almost ready and Fayth was washing her hands. Ready to leave.

She was ready for the Carter.
Will he come?
Fayth couldn't help but think about his situation.

But then suddenly someone opened the doors of her room.

Fayth halted and looked toward Marley. Silently asking if she had invited anyone else besides his brother. Because there was still time for them to come.

Marley shrugged.
But she couldn't stop the smile that came to her face.

Fayth widened her eyes as she heard the voice.

"Hey, Where are you? I'm starving!"
Nolan!

Fayth glared at Marley, the point was clear- just meet me alone. I'm gonna make you pay- Which Marley ignores.

Marley went toward the door with a big smile on her face.
"Hey, Blind bat. I'm here!."

Nolan went toward her for a hug but Marley smacked his head,
"I'm only doing this because you said that you will help me with the marriage issue"

"Ow, geez calm down woman. I'll help you and you'll out of this problem quickly." He said while rubbing his head but his voice was dark and held a promise.

In the Walker family, there is nothing like emotions. There is just a business.
Pure and clean business.

But it was different with Nolan and Marley. This duo of brother and sister.
They both care for each other.
Always there for each other.
And Nolan was a protective brother.
The whole academy knew this very well as he had beaten a lot of boys who were trying to even tease her.

Academy boys do not dare to look at Marley with wrong intentions.

In the Walker family, he had the card that he can pull and easily make his father rethink his decision of Marley's marriage arrangement.

No one can mess with Nolan's sister. And she exactly doesn't have only one brother in Academy.

"Marleyyy! I missed you!" The voice was followed by a person.