|27| The Party II

All the thinking will be in Italic font.

Third-person POV.
_____________________________________

Marley is in danger.

Once again, Fayth repeated these words in her mind. The hall which was filled with shouts of youngsters- was now Silent. Yet the silence was more loud between Fayth and her turmoil.

Fayth looked toward Aiden and before she can ask any question, someone entered the hall and Aiden went toward where Nolan was knocked out.

Yousef looked around before coming to Aiden and Fayth, At the same time Vanessa also entered the hall But she was not alone, A body was hanging on her shoulder.

In short, she was holding someone's unconscious body.

Fayth zoomed her eyes toward the body, In the hope to find Marley. But the site which was in front of her made her question her sight! What in the world! She closed her eyes and then opened them, yet the scene was the same.

Vanessa was holding to none other than her arched enemy, Selena. And from the looks of them, It looked like Selena was knocked down like everybody else. Fayth watched like a fish as Vanessa tossed one of the students out of the couch with a cruel kick then she layed Selena on it carefully.

The scene was absurd enough to make Fayth question her memory of the catfight that she had witnessed before.

If she remembers clearly, They both at that time looked ready to kill each other. Then what is this?

The more she knows royals, the more strange they seem.

"Are they all right?." Yousef asked huffily as he looked around the students.

No one caught the question, So Fayth answered, "I checked some of their vitals, they are okay, Only drugged."

Yousef took a breath of relief.

All of a sudden, Aiden looked towards Fayth with a calculated expression. "Where were you when this happened?"

Before Fayth can answer. Vanessa, tapped in, "She was with me."

Fayth narrowed her gaze toward her, Yeah when you were pretending to be drunk. She was clueless about the whole situation, But it looked like the Royals know something. She looked toward Aiden as he talked on the phone Or At least he knows something.

"What is happening?" Fayth looked toward Yousef. "Why are they all like this? And where is Marley?"

They all held the silence but for a second Vanessa and Yousef looked toward Aiden.

He definitely knows Something!

Aiden went toward Yousef, "Go to the service room And check the CCTVs of all the corridors around here." Yousef nodded and went out of the door.

Vanessa grabbed her phone. "I'll send all the students back to their room."

Aiden hesitated for a second, knowing it would be not easy work.

But then he looked toward Vanessa, No one would be able to do the work as swiftly as her, and added. "Be careful"

Vanessa nodded and took off.

Now it was only her and Aiden, Confused by the situation Fayth let out the only rational thought at the time, "If the situation is dangerous then we should contact the management or police."

Normal students usually do that right?

"You." Aiden pointed his index toward her without looking, "Go back to your room." he closed his eyes. As if trying to remember something.