Ember Island Players, Act One

Chapter 42

For tonight's performance we must go over a couple things. This is a ✨musical✨ so we need to explain how it shows people are singing.

Playbill Cast

(Y/n) = ((Y/en)) (A/n your name but add an 'e' before the last letter ex Nataliee)
Aang = [Oong]
Katara = {Katana}
Sokka = \Soaka/
Toph = ^Tuff^
Zuko = <Prince Zuko>
Azula = >Princess Azula<
Ty Lee = •Ty Li•
Mai = )Mei(
Choir = ~Choir~
All = *All*

When two or more are singing both will occur.
Example, {[Katara and Aang]}

When someone holds a note the letter will be underlined.

Like this   Or this

- Thank you for the 100k reads, I love you all, Natalie.

(Feel free time comment)

Word count 10992 words

(Y/n) POV

I took a deep breath in, before sending another large streak of lightning forward.

I then let my breath out as I looked to the prince and Avatar, "And that's how it's done" I smiled.

The two shirtless boys looked at me like I was insane, "That's it?" They both tilted their heads.

I crossed my arms, "More or less. It's not that hard when you get the hang of it" I shrugged walking over towards the stairs sitting down to observe.

"Not that hard?" Zuko scratched his head as two went back to their training.

Soon my sister walked over with two drinks, "Want one?"

I smiled taking it, "Thanks"

As she sat next to me, we watched as our men began to run Firebending drills. We clinked our glasses as our eyes never left the two.

"Doesn't it seem kind of weird that we're hiding from the Fire Lord in his own house?" She asked us.

"Honestly, it does," I finished my smoothie. "But the best place to be, is under his nose"

Zuko stopped and walked over dripping in sweat. I thoroughly looked him up down before throwing him a towel.

After Katara and I's little revenge field trip, Zuko suggested we hid in his old house at Ember Island. At first I was hesitant, but Zuko reassured me it's safe.

"My father hasn't come here since our family was actually happy. And that was a long time ago. It's the last place anyone would think to look for us" he sighed.

I got to my feet and grabbed his towel and began to help him get the spots of sweat he missed, "Well then maybe it's a good thing. At least your new family is finally happy" I smiled placing my other hand on his face, rubbing his scar.

He gave me a smirk as he gripped both of my wrists, and we began to just look into each others orbs.

"You guys are not gonna believe this!" Sokka yelled running over breaking the tension between the two of us.

"There's a play about us" he jumped as Suki pulled out a sheet of paper.

"We were just in town and we found this poster!" Suki exclaimed handing me the paper with Sokka Katara, Aang, and I with Zuko's scarred face in the background behind us.

I tilted my head, "The fuck?"

Sokka quickly took back the paper, "Listen to this... 'The Boy in the Iceberg' is a new musical from acclaimed playwright M. Night Shyamlan, who scoured the globe gathering information on the Avatar, from the icy South Pole to the heart of Ba Sing Se. Their sources include local musicians, pirates, prisoners of war, and a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage"