Ember Island Players, Act Three

Chapter 44

Thank you @Golden_Cackle for the breathtaking art!!!

Welcome back, thank you for waiting through that brief intermission. Act three will now begin.

Playbill Cast

(Y/n) = ((Y/en)) (A/n your name but add an 'e' before the last letter ex Nataliee)
Aang = [Oong]
Katara = {Katana}
Sokka = \Soaka/
Toph = ^Tuff^
Zuko = <Prince Zuko>
Azula = >Princess Azula<
Ty Lee = •Ty Li•
Mai = )Mei(
Sozin = ]Sozin[
Choir = ~Choir~
Gaang = }Gaang{
All = *All*

When two or more are singing both will occur.
Example, {[Katara and Aang]}

When someone holds a note the letter will be underlined.

Like this   Or this

(Feel free time comment)

Word count 9063 words

(Third Person) POV

The gaang all sat around during the intermission. Suki looked at those who surrounded her and began to let out a little chuckle to break the tension, "It seems like every time there's a big battle, you guys barely make it out alive. I mean, you guys lose a lot!"

"You're one to talk, Suki. Didn't Azula take you captive?" Sokka crossed his arms and got in her face, "That's right, she did!"

Suki began to glare into her boyfriend's eyes, "Are you trying to get on my bad side?"

"I'm just saying..."

Katara began to glance around the area before looking to Zuko, "Do you know where (Y/n) is?"

He sighed crossing his arms, "She left to go to the washroom, and when I tried to follow her she pushed me back saying it's the washroom"

She nodded before walking away, "I'll be right back"

Katara made her way into the bathroom and lightly frowned seeing her sister splashing water in her face.

She walked over towards (Y/n), "Want some help?"

(Y/n) shook her head, "I'm fine. I just had something in my eye"

Katara nodded placing her hand on her older sisters back, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

(Y/n) looked into Katara's eyes before nodding, "Sure..." she glanced around the area before whispering, "But not here"

——
(Y/n) POV

We walked over to an abandoned area and leaned over a balcony, overlooking the sea.

I let out another sigh, "You know... even though this play is shitty, they are accurate at some points"

She let out a little laugh joining me, "I honestly think they got the messed up family dynamic down to a tea"

"Oh no," I shook my head. "We are way more messed up then what we saw"

"Oh most definitely"

We began to laugh as we looked out to the moon. I shook my head, "This play is shit"

"Oh yeah"

"It's taking all the mistakes we've made... and shoves them back in our faces" I exclaimed.

"In musical sequences" she added.

"Yup. Can't forget the music" I nodded before rubbing my temples as another headache came on.

Katara placed a hand on my back as I coached myself through the now hourly attack, "They're getting closer together, aren't they?"

I nodded, "I'm lucky to get a full hour of sleep now. They won't stop"