Chapter 6

Freddy's POV-

Freddy stood in front of that door for hours. He wanted to protect his friends, and this is the best he can do. He sighed and walked away from the door. His life has been miserable ever since his friends got dismantled. Bonnie's voice box got all jacked up when his face was ripped off. Chica's not doing any better either. Her once blonde hair was dyed a crimson red with her blood. Her jaw is broken and hanging out of place. She also has no hands. Foxy's jaw is also broken, he can just... fix it up a bit. He's not as bad a Bonnie and Chica. He's missing the fur on his ear and a huge chunk of skin near his stomach and chest area. But... there's that one new animatronic... what's his name again? Mangle? He's the new version of Foxy but... he's so... different. He looks worse than all of us combined. Freddy heard the door open and quickly ran back over, trying not to run into a wall.

"Who's there?!"

"Calm down lad it's me!" Foxy patted Freddy's head. "Ye okay? Ye be standing here for hours."

Freddy sighed. "I'm fine Foxy. I-I just want to look after you guys..."

Foxy smiled softly. "Aye, I know ye do. Just, don't put too much pressure on ye self." Foxy kissed Freddy's forehead and hugged him. "It's not ye fault were like this."

Freddy rested his head on Foxy's shoulder. "I know... but... I could've helped prevent it... " Freddy whimpers softly into Foxy's shoulder.

"Freddy...." Foxy sits down on the floor, Freddy still in his arms. "Just rest lad. Ain't good for ye health."

Freddy yawned and leaned into Foxy's chest. "Your right..."

Freddy soon fell asleep in his best friend's arms.

(WHOOO!!! Chapter 6 is DONE!!!!! I Hope you guys enjoy this!! I'm so sorry for my slow progress in my story! Homeworks a pain in the ass. Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm taking OC's to add into the story!)