Chapter 16

And what he saw shocked him. He saw five dead children laid out on a table. One was a female, and the rest were males.Their clothing and body's were ripped. Bonnie quickly closed the door. "W-what the hell was that?!" He thought to himself as he leaned against the door. "Ch-children?! B-but why were they dead?!" Trying to recover from he had seen, he knew he had to tell someone. With shaking legs, he got up and ran back to the "Parts and Service Room." But while running to the place he's cursed to be in for all eternity, he saw a room that he never noticed. It was labeled as "Prize Corner." Thinking that he could find someone in their, he walked in. "Heeerrroooo?" He heard a music box. He walked over to it. He saw a box next to it. Confused and desperately wanting help, he opened the box and looked inside. He saw an animatronic sleeping with Balloon Boy. He feels like he knows this animatronic. He shakes off the strange feeling of Déjà Vu, and shakes the animatronic."Plleeaaarrssh waaarrrkkkeee urrrppp..." He heard the animatronic groan and saw him roll over. The minute he saw the animatronics face, he passed out.

~Dream Land~

Bonnie wakes up... but somethings off. He reaches to touch the bandages on his face, but he only feels soft skin. He gasps, his eyes filling with tears. "M-my face... m-my voice! I'm normal!" He looks up to see his friends but only sees a faint light in the distance. Being his curious self, he walked over to the light, He sees five children. Ones a female. She has short blonde hair. She's smiling and laughing. The others are males. There's one particular one that really catches his attention though. Off in the shadows, a boy with dark shade of gold as his hair color, he watches as the kids play and sing. Bonnie hears a guitar melody. It sounds so familiar! He looks to see who was playing that majestic sound. He sees a child with a lightish dark brown shade of brown as his hair color, he has foggy blue eyes, but strangely enough, one eye is slightly darker than the other. Bonnie scans the rest of the group. They look so familiar, but he can't quite put his finger on it. He sees the boy with blue eyes and dark brown hair walk over the child in the shadows. He holds out his hand and smiles. The child in the shadows smiles and takes a hold of his hand. The brunette drags him over to his other friends where they all sing and dance. Something's off though... he sees a man lurking in the shadows. He has an evil smile glued onto his face. "You can't." The man says. I realize that the children start screaming. Bonnie looks back over to the children and is horrified at the sight. All of them are dead. He sees the man once again, the smile still on his face as he holds onto the brunettes body. He's.... crying?! The man whispers something to the brunette before slitting his throat. The child screams in pain as he bleeds to death. The man walks away, as if nothing happened. Bonnie wanted to help them, but for some reason... he couldn't move. He saw the same music box that was in the prize corner. Out came a doll. Horrified at what he was watching he closed his eyes. He heard a loud squishing noise. To scared to open his eyes, he waited 'till the noise was over. When the noises ended, he opened his eyes. He saw five animatronics. Wait.... it was the gang! W-why do they have blood coming out of their eyes? The doll shook his head and sadly walked away. He saw the man once again, his smile never fading. "Wake up"

Bonnie woke up to a certain bear calling his name. "Bonnie! Bonnie wake up!" Concern filled the bear's eyes. "Frreeessddddshhhiiieee?" Fredsie stopped shaking Bonnie and held tightly onto his hand. "You really scared me!" Bonnie sat up. Sad to hear his jacked up voice box. He wanted to cry so badly after what he had just seen. Fredsie stroked the bunny's hair. "Marion told me that an animatronic passed out near his box. He didn't know what to do so he came to me." Fredsie hugged Bonnie. "You really scared me Bonnie. I care about you." Bonnie tried hugging him back, wanting to symbolize that he was sorry. "Iiiiii'mmm shhooorrrryyyy...." Fredsie smiled softly and kissed Bonnie's forehead. "Just try to avoid doing that." Bonnie nodded his head. Still confused and scared about what he had just seen. Who was that? Why did he do that? What does he mean you can't? Can't what? And those kids! They looked so... familiar.

(XD YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HATE ME FOR LIFE!!!!! ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!!! I'm so evil :3 Either way! This chapters SOOO long! It's been so long! Naw, no more shitty puns. We already have Mike to do that! I hope you like this chapter! Stay awesome guys! BAI!~)