Chapter 21

WARNING: SELF HARM AND SUICIDE ATTEMPTS

Freddy's POV-
"I'm tired of all of this." Freddy spoke softly to himself as he stood up. He walked over to the door and opened it, walking down to the bathroom. He opened the door to one of the stalls, walked in, and locked it. He then took out a small pocket knife that was in his pocket. Freddy rolled up his sleeves, only to reveal scars. He placed the blade on his skin and dug it deep. After creating one deep wound, he ran the blade along his skin, blood emerging from the cuts. He stopped after he had created more than 20 on each arms. Watching the blood pour down from his cuts, he smiled softly to himself. The tears filled his eyes as he watched it drip down to the floor. He leaned against the wall and slowly slide down it. Laughing softly to himself, he places the blade on his neck, the tears streaming down his cheeks. "They never cared... you heard Foxy say it himself.... he hates you." He dug the knife in deep, causing large amounts of blood to come out from the cut. "He said he hated your smile and your laugh. H-he used to tell me that's what he loved the most about me...." He slowly ran the knife across his neck, wanting his death to be slow and painful. Freddy coughed out blood, watching it splatter all across the floor. He soon heard some foot steps walking towards the bathroom. He panicked and quickly slide the knife across his neck. His limp body slumped on the wall, the tears pouring down his cheeks. "S-so this is goodbye...." He whispered out, before losing conscious. The last thing he saw was the mangled fox kick open the door.

The Mangle's POV-
Mangle quickly picked up the injured bear slumped against the wall. He ran out of the and to the parts and service room. "HELP! I-I need help!!! F-Freddy's injured very badly!!!" He laid Freddy on the table and took out the first aid kit. Chica quickly ran over. "What happened to him?!" "I-I don't know! H-he was like this when I found him!" The two quickly cleared up all of the blood seeping from his neck.and arms. A few minutes later, Foxy ran in. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Mangle looked at Foxy, and then to Freddy. "H-he's very badly injured. W-we don't know how..." He and Chica continued working on trying to seal the bear's neck from bleeding anymore. After they stitched the wound on his neck back together, they looked at Foxy. Foxy had tears streaming down his cheeks and his hands over his mouth as he fell to his knees. "F-Foxy..." Mangle walked over to the fox and hugged him. "Don't worry about Freddy... h-he'll be fine." Mangle's words betrayed the truth. Due to how much blood Freddy had lost, he would probably be in a coma for a few weeks. "Th-this is all me fault." Mangle let go of the fox, confusion filled his eyes. "W-wot do ye mean Foxy?" Foxy took a shaky, deep breath. "M-me and the lad had an argument. I-I tried apologizing and explaining why we couldn't get together... b-but that only led to more conflict. S-soon, I just got fed up with him and told him that I-I was glad that I was putting him through pain..." After Foxy had finished, he felt a sharp pain on his left cheek. He looked up to see Mangle with rage filled in his eyes. "Ye said that to poor Freddy? DON'T YE KNOW WHAT YE WERE PUTTING HIM THROUGH?!" Foxy looked down, his ears and tail as well. Foxy couldn't respond to that question. He didn't know how to. Mangle shook his head and took a deep breath. "Ye are a poor excuse for a pirate. As a captain, ye NEVER hurt yer first mate. Or any other members in your crew." Mangle walked away from the fox and back to Freddy. The brought tears to his eyes. Freddy's shirt was covered in his own blood. The blood dripping from his mouth was gone, but it still left stains on his pale face. He pushed Freddy's hair away from his ice blue eyes. He wiped away the tears from his eyes and left depressing sight.

(Okay. I think it's safe to say that this is one of my most depressing chapters. To all of you guys that had asked to have an OC added into the story, I will be adding them in soon! Please be very patient with me! I was originally going to add them into this chapter, but too much was going on. I want to add them into the next chapter! I'm going to try my best to add them in!! Stay awesome guys! BAI!~)