Chapter 19

Foxy's POV-

Foxy watched Mangle leave after Jeremy left. He had so much on his mind. He really wanted an answer from Bon-Bon..but... he felt really bad about the pain he was putting Freddy through. Trying to shake off thoughts about Freddy, he walked out of the "Part's and Service" room and to Bon-Bon's room. "Hey lad?" He knocked on the door and waited to see the bunny he's fallen in love with. Bon-Bon opened the door. "Yeah?" Foxy waved softly. "Oh! Hey Foxy, what's up?" Foxy looked around before looking to the ground. "S-so.. w-what's yer answer?" Bon-Bon's cheeks slightly turned red. "U-um... I-I'll go out w-with you... s-so my answer is yes." Foxy's ears perked up as he tackled the younger male. "OH ME GOSH REALLY?!" Bon-Bon yelped as he fell to the floor. "ACK! Y-yes! I would never lie about that!" Foxy smiled and kissed Bon-Bon. Relieved that he could finally be with him. Bon-Bon's face was a cherry red as he started to overheat. Foxy heard a loud "click" sound and pulled away from his new boyfriend. "Lad?" He saw that Bon-Bon's eyes were dull and he's face was a bright red. "Yarharhar... really lad?" Foxy got off of Bon-Bon and flipped him over, moving his long blue hair away from his neck, he re-booted him. There's a loud whirring noise before Bon-Bon turned back on. "Wha-? Wh-what just happened?" Foxy smirked. "Ye overheated while I was kissing ye." Bon-Bon's face returned to the cherry red color it was previously. "O-oh." Foxy laughed and kissed the embarrassed bunny's forehead. "Just try not to overheat when we do more naughty things~" Bon-Bon quickly got off of the floor and pushed the laughing fox out of his room. "J-just get out y-you pervert!!" Foxy turned around and pinned Bon-Bon against the wall. "Ye might wanna watch wot ye say around your captain lad~ Ye might find yourself in a situation ye can't escape~" Foxy slightly rubbed Bon-Bon's upper thigh, earning a loud moan from the flustered bunny. "F-Foxy..." "Yes lad?~" Bon-Bon moved Foxy's hand off of his thigh. "I-I think we should wait. B-before we... y-you know." Foxy raised an eyebrow. "Fuck?" Bon-Bon nodded his head. "Y-yeah. Th-that. " "Oh alright. But that booty will be mine someday~" Foxy slapped Bon-Bon's ass. "EK! D-don't do that!" Foxy rolled his eyes and rustled Bon-Bon's hair. "Fine. I'll wait until yer ready." Foxy leaned down and pecked Bon-Bon's lips before walking out of the room. "I'll see ye later me love!~" Bon-Bon smiled. "Bye!~"

(OH MY GLOB I FRICKEN DID IT!!!! I HAS BEEN DONE!!! YES!!!! THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER!!!! And it ONLY took 19 chapters! Yup. *sobs in emo corner* That's really sad. EITHER WAY I really hope you like this chapter! This chapter is dedicated to FoxyBontime for, well, pretty much dedicating their entire account to me! I'm really happy that I was able to inspire you! Well, as always. Stay awesome guys! BAI!~)