Chapter 2

Foxy's POV-

Foxy just stood there looking at the spot where the lass once was. "Aye... maybe tis wasn't such a good idea to yell at the poor lass." Foxy groans and runs his fingers through his hair. "I don't even know anything about her and yet I go and yell at her." Foxy takes a look around the room. He walks away from the room hanging his head in shame. "What's wrong Foxy?" Foxy hears a voice behind him. He turns around to see his first mate, Freddy. Freddy has an ice blue eye, a dark brown vest, a pin with a bear face on it, a black hat, a light brown long sleeved shirt, and black bow. "Me just yelled at the new Bonnie." Freddy stares at him in disbelief.

"You did what?!" Freddy yells.

"I yelled at the poor lass?" Foxy smiles very nervously.

Freddy groans. "You're such an idiot. It's not their fault we're like this!"

Foxy sighs and looks at Freddy dead in the eye. " I know. They had no choice. But I ain't ever gonna forgive them for what they did to ye, Bonnie, and Chica."

"F-Foxy..." Freddy hugs Foxy. " I know you're mad, sad, and confused. We all are. But for somethings to be made-"

"Others have to go. I know. I know." Foxy looks down at Freddy. "I love ye so much. Why can't ye and the others be fixed?"

"Because we're the old animatronics. Not the new glossy and shiny ones." 

"I know! I just-" Foxy sighs. "I'm tired of being in the Parts and Service room."

"We all are! Just, don't worry about it Foxy. As long as were still together everything will be fine." Freddy pats Foxy shoulder. "Now go rest up! You've a night guard to scare at 12 A.M!" 

Foxy laughs his hearty laugh. "Yarharhar! Ye be right about that!!! Ye should rest up too." Foxy leans down and kisses Freddy's cheek. Freddy's cheeks light up a bright red. "Dah! Y-you little flirt!" Freddy shoves Foxy away as he laughs. "Ye should've thought twice about tellin' an ol' pirate like me to sleep! Or ye'll have to sleep with me~" Foxy whispers seductively into Freddy's ears, wrapping his arms around his waist. Freddy blushes more, his face is a cherry red. "F-F-F-F-Foxy!!!!" Freddy tries to push the taller male away from him. "St-stop flirting a-and let me go!!!" Foxy laughs and lets go of the flustered bear. "Aye ye'll get away this time but next time ye'll be forced to suck me harpoon~" Freddy looks away, his face was burning from blushing so much. "B-b-b-bye!!!!" Freddy quickly leaves, leaving the pirate alone once again.