22.Prom

A month later things returned sort of back to normal,We still made sure to sleepover at Paytons place because it was a tradition.

Today was Wednesday and everybody was buzzing about Prom,posters were getting hung up,many over the top proposal thingys happened,there was this one guy on the football team I think his name is Mike,he asked Stephanie Baker to Prom while showing up with the hole football team wearing kilts.

It was sweet but to much.

Stephanie said yes.

She was apart of the stereotyped group which many called wallflowers but I guess she caught the eye of an athlete and shablam sparks.

They look cute together.

The bell for lunch time rang and we made our way to the cafeteria and sat at our usual spot at the far end table by the window.

It's alot less busier.

Many girls had tried to ask Aiden and Jayden out for prom but they kindly rejected them,I'm sure Aiden had his heart set out on asking Alijandro and as for Jayden I'm pretty sure he kept telling me how much he was going to go to Prom single and mingle  with all the other single ladies.

I kinda wanted to set him up with someone, a nice girl,she was close with Payton and I spoke to her a couple of times,she s smart beautiful,and extremely funny without realising it,her name was sort of extreme like my middle name which is THUNDRES.

Her name was Tryla Moonstone Walker

Pretty cool right.

I was of cause going with my handsome boyfriend Chase,we've been arguing about what we're going to wear for prom until we just came the agreement of surprising each other.

"Hey Aiden who are going to ask out for prom"I ask and he choked a little on his apple,I looked at him and assured him that it will be okay but he has to tell Chase and Jayden.

"Fine I'll tell them just stop looking at me like that"he scolds me and I raise my hands up in surrender"tell us what"Chase and Jayden said in unison and fist bumped each other after words"everytime bro"Jayden says.

Aiden took a deep breath in and looked at both Chase and Jayden"I'm Gay"he said and I started clapping my hands because I was a good friend I helped keep it a secret I almost made it slip out maybe once or twice but hey they know now.

I looked over at Jayden and Chase and at first they had no expression on their face and with a blink of an eye the shot up from their seats with the happiest expressions on their face and hugged Aiden.

"We knew bro"Jayden says and Aiden shot me a death glare"I didn't tell them anything I swear"I tell him with my hands in the air"bro come on I've known you since we were little kids,it didn't take us that long to figure it out,we were just waiting for you to trust us"Chase and Aiden hugged them again.

"Now my good man go and ask Alijandro out to Prom before you don't get a chance"I tell him and he shook his head okay and left us and went out the cafeteria to look for Alijandro.

I scorched over to Jayden and stared at him while he ate his pizza"I'm not giving you shit,so forget about"he said with his mouth half full"okay I don't want your damn pizza anyway...you see that girl over there sitting on her own reading a book"I point towards Tryla who was 3 tables away from us sitting on her own"yeah so"he said swallowing his food and paying all his attention on her.

You see it's the way his looking at her that let's me know that they are right for each other.

"Do me a solid and ask her out for Prom please,and if you do it know you'll have until Friday to get to know her and I promise you she's a nice person"I tell him and it took him 5 seconds to look away from her and at me,I made my puppy face"Lamia I really hate you,you know that"he says while getting up and walking over to Tryla's table.